Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Drunk Internet Shopping

Started by Annie, October 24, 2015, 12:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I had a few beers last night and decided to do some online shopping.....I discovered this morning I bought a box of 200 diapers lol  Which is ok because I can give them at the baby shower  :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Aryan

Ebay is worth keeping away from after a few bevvies, you can end up bidding on (and winning) stuff that you dont need.

Annie

LoL I know the feeling  :laugh:  I'm banning myself from online shopping whenever I have over one drink in me.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I had a few beers last night and decided to do some online shopping.....I discovered this morning I bought a box of 200 diapers lol  Which is ok because I can give them at the baby shower  :laugh:

Could have been worse. They could have been 200 adult diapers. Then you could give them to SPECTRE. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"I had a few beers last night and decided to do some online shopping.....I discovered this morning I bought a box of 200 diapers lol  Which is ok because I can give them at the baby shower  :laugh:

Could have been worse. They could have been 200 adult diapers. Then you could give them to SPECTRE. :laugh3:

Are you saying Spec pisses himself? :icon_wink:

Anonymous

ac_lmfao

Annie

Anonymous

I am trying not to be cruel by laughing, but..

ac_toofunny

Annie

Well, they came but they're blue! On the Amazon site it showed them as white with Sesame Street  characters on them. Thank gawd they have a free return policy. I got a pre paid label to printout and tape on the box.  I hope I learned my lesson.....but we'll see!