The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Bad Day

Started by RW, October 27, 2015, 10:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

shin

Quote from: "RW"What if you are really sick and have a lot of bad days?  How far does understanding reach?

With a stranger it would vary based on their level of empathy. With a partner, I think there would be some slack administered from both sides that won't automatically warrant instant forgiveness, but unless you know them as the type to hold grudges to the grave, most people are a little more emotionally elastic than wishing misfortune on another just because they got yelled at.

Maybe you're suggesting that this state of affairs surfaced after the relationship reached it's prime and you fear they might be having second thoughts about whether they feel it's worth continuing due to hints you might have picked up on. Is it something you care to elaborate on with us?

I realize that sharing one's feelings isn't always a pleasant experience, especially with the risk of outsiders with unjust negative criticisms. Take your time to think it over. I'll definitely understand if you prefer to lave it as already stated.

RW

I'm just not feeling well.  That's all.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

RW I totally understand where you're coming from. My hubby feels sick when he has a Lupus flare up and that seems to be more often than not. He tends to get cranky and angry easier. I just remain calm and change a subject or he sits and pouts in his man cave and we chat on facebook.  I snapped at a receptionist a while ago on the phone. I called her back the next morning and apologized. I was lucky she understood I was extremely stressed and frustrated trying to get an oral surgeon.  You have family that love and understands you, even though you feel bad about snapping at them, they'll forgive you.  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

I feel for you and your husband.  Lupus is something that happens to both of you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Even when just one person in a household is battling an illness, the whole family takes it on.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Too familiar with that feeling

Annie

Thank gawd for understanding family and thank gawd for understanding friends online.

RW

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Thank gawd for understanding family and thank gawd for understanding friends online.

ac_crying
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Thank gawd for understanding family and thank gawd for understanding friends online.

I have some amazing online friends  ac_smile

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

You guys are awesome online friends. I feel bad when I can't do more than send an internet hug  ac_crying

RW

That's all we need sometimes :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Feel better my internet friend  acc_hugz

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!