News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10478
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:20:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Road Trip OP: Where should I go for a 4 day solo driving holiday in Australia?

Started by Frood, November 04, 2015, 05:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Quiet, sinkhole maker. I'm not interested in the moronic ramblings of a sugar water buffalo but I'll be sure to tug on your lead if anything changes.

Don't worry, we get it. You're not very bright.

There is no need for you to call attention to it any longer.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It is a genuine thread. Some just don't want it to be because it doesn't fit in with their agenda.

Quote from: "Renee"It's "genuine" alright. A genuine troll effort.

As per usual you're genuinely full of shit, Tubbycurtainguts.  ac_hithere

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Quiet, sinkhole maker. I'm not interested in the moronic ramblings of a sugar water buffalo but I'll be sure to tug on your lead if anything changes.

Don't worry, we get it. You're not very bright.

There is no need for you to call attention to it any longer.

Insults and snide comments aside, I'm glad that you're too obese to conceive without the jaws of life and a number of suspended web slings. The idea that you reproduce and impart more stupidity into future generations is a scary thought indeed. You're why high fructose corn syrup from toxic bio engineered strains is regularly included in major daily grazing staples for the socioeconomic clagnuts like yourself.

Only in America.  :001_rolleyes:
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Still can't figure it out, can you Dumbass?

Worthless, little, passe troll, that you are. You're like a retarded dog. House broken, you will never be.

This is why you are kept outside and will never be allowed to lay by the hearth with the rest of the pack.

:dash1: <<<<<YOU

Anonymous

QuoteInsults and snide comments aside, I'm glad that you're too obese to conceive without the jaws of life and a number of suspended web slings. The idea that you reproduce and impart more stupidity into future generations is a scary thought indeed. You're why high fructose corn syrup from toxic bio engineered strains is regularly included in major daily grazing staples for the socioeconomic clagnuts like yourself.

Only in America

Brawl Hall is gone, get over it.

:001_rolleyes:

Frood

And if my trip goes as conceived, will you continue to white knight for RW, Fash?  :negative:

Will you continue to be told what to think and how to respond because of the false refuge she's provided?

You do realize that RW regularly stirs the pot here not only with those she likes but those she really dislikes?

Spectre wasn't anyone worth my time or consideration, but his ridiculously perpetual stupidity even eclipsed Renee's and he's been a means to an end.

RW can't handle being wrong and known for it. It's why you oddly enough feel compelled to react when I dissect the MS toadie even further.

You're too good for RW, Fash. She's been using you for far longer than I've ever been on the scene. You ought to get that symbiotic relationship examined (if you're actually Christian).
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"And if my trip goes as conceived, will you continue to white knight for RW, Fash?  :negative:

Will you continue to be told what to think and how to respond because of the false refuge she's provided?

You do realize that RW regularly stirs the pot here not only with those she likes but those she really dislikes?

Spectre wasn't anyone worth my time or consideration, but his ridiculously perpetual stupidity even eclipsed Renee's and he's been a means to an end.

RW can't handle being wrong and known for it. It's why you oddly enough feel compelled to react when I dissect the MS toadie even further.

You're too good for RW, Fash. She's been using you for far longer than I've ever been on the scene. You ought to get that symbiotic relationship examined (if you're actually Christian).

Keep it up asshole!

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"And if my trip goes as conceived, will you continue to white knight for RW, Fash?  :negative:

Keep it up asshole!

How long have you been a closeted and latent homosexual, Keeper?
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

I've said it before and I will say it again.....

Australians......So much talk, so little to say.  :001_rolleyes:

I think it's best to just leave that desperate asshole to wander alone in it's land of make-believe.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

You sir are crackers.

RW

I'm still trying to figure out how you dissect an open book but I am sure Freud will invent some bullshit way of trying hahaha.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Keep it up asshole!

About as long as you been female

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Keep it up asshole!

About as long as you been female

:laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview