Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Washing Meat Products

Started by keeper, November 12, 2015, 09:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Uhh Keep? You're the one who wanted to talk about washing their meat! lololol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "kiebers"We don't wash/rinse beef or pork. I will scrape the bone dust/residue off both sides. I have found that while they will scrape the side that will be displayed, more times than not the underside was not scraped. The band saw will leave residue on the surface of the meat. I use a butter knife to scrape it. We will rinse off poultry.

I have never bone dust on meat kiebers.

Have you scraped the meat with a butter knife? Might be surprised.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Annie

What do you find when doing that, Keep? Now you have me wondering...
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Like what do I find when I wash my meat?

Annie

I dunno , you're talking about scraping it with a butter knife.

keeper

That wasn't me, I wash my meat under the tap with just water for a few seconds. Why YOU people don't amazes me.

Annie

Hey, I wash my meat in the shower like a normal person! lolol

keeper

Why wouldn't you wash your meat in the sink?

Wouldn't that clog the drain?? :laugh3:

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Hey, I wash my meat in the shower like a normal person! lolol

:thumbup:

I like to have mine waxed every 5 or 6 weeks or so as well.  ac_biggrin Its a lot better than scraping it with a butter knife.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

keeper

Perverts, all of you!!

im trying to save your life here.

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"Perverts, all of you!!

im trying to save your life here.

We know and we appreciate that. Sampling unclean meat can be the biggest mistake of your life. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

keeper

OMG do i have a story for you :laugh3:

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"OMG do i have a story for you :laugh3:

Hopefully it doesn't involve penicillin. :laugh3:

Annie

Does it involve unclean meat?