News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Re: Life Is Not Improving In EU....YAHOOOOO!!!!

Started by Anonymous, December 21, 2012, 04:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Whoa, where did this rant come from?

Rant?

No, just teasing ya. I actually can understand what you mean a bit. You are from a formerly semi-homogeneous country and now peoples and cultures are flooding in and changing that. Were you asked if you wanted to change the ethnic make-up of your nation? Were you asked if you wanted large and growing numbers of people who have a culture 180 degrees different from your own? Are the arrivals fully adapting to the host nations values or are Finns being asked to asked to accomodate them?

I could not imagine Japan or South Korea willing to make major accomodations for large numbers of migrants. Canada does and for the most part we make it work, but we are a nation of immigrants. In my opinion, it would seem you are inviting cultural clashes or watering down Finland's cultural values. I could not see that ever happening in Japan...they'll die out first.

Who Idris Elba portrays is a who cares kinda thing.

Shen Li you have shown common sense on some fiscal and industrial issues, but what you wrote above is scary. It's acceptable for a country to discriminate against based on race? It's alright for a nation to protect it's racial purity?

If I hadn't saw the handle, I would have assumed Gary Oak wrote that shite.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Rant?

No, just teasing ya. I actually can understand what you mean a bit. You are from a formerly semi-homogeneous country and now peoples and cultures are flooding in and changing that. Were you asked if you wanted to change the ethnic make-up of your nation? Were you asked if you wanted large and growing numbers of people who have a culture 180 degrees different from your own? Are the arrivals fully adapting to the host nations values or are Finns being asked to asked to accomodate them?

I could not imagine Japan or South Korea willing to make major accomodations for large numbers of migrants. Canada does and for the most part we make it work, but we are a nation of immigrants. In my opinion, it would seem you are inviting cultural clashes or watering down Finland's cultural values. I could not see that ever happening in Japan...they'll die out first.

Shen Li you have shown common sense on some fiscal and industrial issues, but what you wrote above is scary. It's acceptable for a country to discriminate against based on race? It's alright for a nation to protect it's racial purity?

If I hadn't saw the handle, I would have assumed Gary Oak wrote that shite.

it is not only acceptable, it is mandatory...... and the political leaders of the country are obligated to maintain the cultural identity of the nation state..in canada we lost that a generation ago...no going back now...most other homogeneous countries (ie:nonwhite) have some form of race based immigration/population controls

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Hong Kong is a success story and does not need explanation.

They all owe it to having much less whiny little bitches like EU that doesn't understand the the definition of shame when there are old retired seniors out there right now that still prefers to work instead of relying on others through welfare or unions or by raising taxes.

Taxes are already skyfall in the West, so not much room there to raise em without choking off growth even further. More entitlements? Not a chance.

No doubt, not when globalization is still around, unless the government really want to encourage and produce a nation of uneducated, useless and unproductive labour like EU here and sell out the rest of the economy to Asia.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Hong Kong is a success story and does not need explanation.

They all owe it to having much less whiny little bitches like EU that doesn't understand the the definition of shame when there are old retired seniors out there right now that still prefers to work instead of relying on others through welfare or unions or by raising taxes.

I always miss you when you post here Zetsu..

You live in Ontario correct?

Yep, I grew up and live in Toronto, though I always wanted to live in the country side.

Odinson

Whoa, where did this rant come from?

Rant?

I think that Idris Elba was a good Heimdall. But I´m just thinking out loud and saying that the role was a political statement.

Europeans seem to be the only ones doing that kinda thing. They should put me in the role of some kind of zulu-god.

The role of Allah would be nice too.

I´ve always said that it´s illogical to take these immigrants. Even the climate is very hostile against them and they cannot work in these conditions.

We should take in people who are atleast remotely like us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I always miss you when you post here Zetsu..

You live in Ontario correct?

Yep, I grew up and live in Toronto, though I always wanted to live in the country side.

You and I have similar likes Zetsu..

I have lived in Calgary almost all my life..

We own an RV and at least 6 weekends a summer we are camping in the mountains..

The drive back to the crowded city is depressing.

:(

Odinson

The main reason to why the EU is never gonna last is that we are as different as night and day.

We are carved of a harder tree than the french for example.

Brussels is passing laws that would never work in here. We cannot cut down our carbon emittions in a short time.

It gets cold up here.

Southern-people do not understand us and we don´t understand their effeminate, soft behaviour.

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"the political leaders of the country are obligated to maintain the cultural identity of the nation state..in canada we lost that a generation ago...no going back now

Canada hasn't lost its cultural identity. We have a wonderful cultural identity. How do you figure we lost it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"The main reason to why the EU is never gonna last is that we are as different as night and day.

Brussels is passing laws that would never work in here. We cannot cut down our carbon emittions in a short time.

It gets cold up here.

Southern-people do not understand us and we don´t understand their effeminate, soft behaviour.

I cannot accept that Southern Europeans are inferior to Scandinavians.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"the political leaders of the country are obligated to maintain the cultural identity of the nation state..in canada we lost that a generation ago...no going back now

Canada hasn't lost its cultural identity. We have a wonderful cultural identity. How do you figure we lost it?

Our culture has been destroyed since the government decide to open the flood gates, least we can do now is to prevent it from getting worst.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"

Our culture has been destroyed since the government decide to open the flood gates, least we can do now is to prevent it from getting worst.

[/b]

does anybody else see the delicious irony in this post...............i love it

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"The main reason to why the EU is never gonna last is that we are as different as night and day.

It gets cold up here.

They act feminine.

Odinson

They act feminine.

Odie, I have been to Italy and I didn't find them a bunch of dandyboys like the French.

One hears things from southern-european women.

Odinson

Odie, I have been to Italy and I didn't find them a bunch of dandyboys like the French.

One hears things from southern-european women.

I guess you would know better about them. Jeesh men in France are so faggy it's sickening.

There are dating and appearance norms flooding in from southern-europe that we consider wuss wuss and fruity. :)

Odinson

Our dating-norms are "hey you want to come for some coffee" and I answer "I´m there!".

"I´m stressed, do you have time to swing by?" and I answer "I always have time for this".

A lot of innuendos around here.  8-)

Foreign-girls say "you could take me on a date for once!" and I´ll be like WHAAAAAT? A date? What´s that?  :D