Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 51 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

@RW - exactly.... which is why i'm getting tired of forums. its not just VF/BC.... its everywhere.... we have all this technology. all these folks from all over the globe. so many different views and opinions. so many fascinating fuckin stories..... BUT we're reduced to calling each other names and shit.... :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"bump....

Shen Li must be proud of herself getting over 30 pages out of her obvious troll and flame thread..

We had another thread when we were still hosted on memebee that went close to 300 pages.

I like that it's mostly contained though.  There isn't a million of these threads all over the board.

I was torn by that thread..

On the one hand, it got lots of views and posts, but on the other it made us look like bratty children.

i feel the same way every time some idiot makes a BC thred.... yeah. i look. yeah. i MAY post.... but goddamn i fuckin hate seeing em....

And see them you do.

We had put most of this behind us until Dinky went there to fan the flames, would you agree with that?

WE had but I don't think VF ever did.

Dinky is bad for business.  VF is going to learn that the hard way.

A few of them didn't, but most had moved on, at least it appeared that way..

I agree with you about Dinky though..

My goodness what an immature troublemaker.

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"@RW - exactly.... which is why i'm getting tired of forums. its not just VF/BC.... its everywhere.... we have all this technology. all these folks from all over the globe. so many different views and opinions. so many fascinating fuckin stories..... BUT we're reduced to calling each other names and shit.... :(

At least we are still interacting dsm.  These interactive mediums are dying.  We should seriously be so lucky we know people online well enough to call them names.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"@RW - exactly.... which is why i'm getting tired of forums. its not just VF/BC.... its everywhere.... we have all this technology. all these folks from all over the globe. so many different views and opinions. so many fascinating fuckin stories..... BUT we're reduced to calling each other names and shit.... :(

At least we are still interacting dsm.  These interactive mediums are dying.  We should seriously be so lucky we know people online well enough to call them names.

i guess.... but still.... this isn't right. its not. you and i both know it.... and it certainly isn't the way this world should work.... :(

Anonymous

And that has been my point. I used to post on an investing forum that got over 300 posts on a bad day. It's still around, but they are lucky if they get 10 in a month now. The days of being selective about who we allow on boards is over if a forum wants to survive. You have to allow the imbeciles at a least a kiddy table to sit at or you have no guests at all. It's too bad what it has come to because I really hate Twitter.

Odinson

Since it is so normal to wear deadskinmask...

I´ll do it gladly... For your kind needs, Ummm, die...

:laugh3:

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

And that has been my point. I used to post on an investing forum that got over 300 posts on a bad day. It's still around, but they are lucky if the get 10 in a month now. The days of being selective about who we allow on boards is over if we want to survive. You have to allow the imbeciles at a least a kiddy table to sit at or you have no guests at all. It's too bad because I really hate Twitter.

No1 gives a shit whether lived or died... Get used to it...

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Odinson"

*edit*

Since it is so normal to wear deadskinmask...

I´ll do it gladly... For your kind needs, Ummm, die...

:laugh3:

oh my.... how shocking, buddy.... lol. you need to take that weak shit to the park and throw it out there.... maybe, it'll impress a couple of squirrels.... :(

RW

And that has been my point. I used to post on an investing forum that got over 300 posts on a bad day. It's still around, but they are lucky if they get 10 in a month now. The days of being selective about who we allow on boards is over if a forum wants to survive. You have to allow the imbeciles at a least a kiddy table to sit at or you have no guests at all. It's too bad what it has come to because I really hate Twitter.

I don't agree with you at all with having to cater to the lowest common denominator to stay "alive'.  Forums are a dying breed.  That's just how these things work.  I've seen it with BBSs, IRC, etc.  There's no denying where it's headed but catering to the lowest form of forum shit to keep it going just turns off the regs that actually do keep this place afloat.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I don't agree with you at all with having to cater to the lowest common denominator to stay "alive'.  Forums are a dying breed.  That's just how these things work.  I've seen it with BBSs, IRC, etc.  There's no denying where it's headed but catering to the lowest form of forum shit to keep it going just turns off the regs that actually do keep this place afloat.

Agreed, catering to shit rats actually hastens the death of a forum. It keeps what's left of your good posters away and limits any chance of attracting more intelligent posters.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I'm not saying imbeciles like odinson or scouse should be allowed to post anywhere. But, a corner for trolls is a win win strategy if it keeps post counts up while keeping the regs happy.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"Could you have some kind of consistency in the de-approval thing.

Don't worry that's changing.

I'm not a mod any more so you will be lucky to get anything approved.   ac_biggrin

Will that be consistent enough for you?   ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I'm not saying imbeciles like odinson or scouse should be allowed to post anywhere. But, a corner for trolls is a win win strategy if it keeps post counts up while keeping the regs happy.

It's a big risk doing that Seoul.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"Could you have some kind of consistency in the de-approval thing.

Don't worry that's changing.

I'm not a mod any more so you will be lucky to get anything approved.   ac_biggrin

Will that be consistent enough for you?   ac_lmfao

lol....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview