Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
QuoteI am basing what I say on what evs told me..

She had entertained thoughts of closing down all memebee forums.

Did she change her mind about that after the Bastard influx?

No, we were still ACC at the time..

But, if BF had not been shut down, VF might have been..

Dinky Dianna helped revive it too right around the same time.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i don't know much about what went down. never studied it either.... but i know that there are hurt feelings on both sides and alot of ppl from both sites claim to have been 'fucked over'.... i do know that things get blown out of proportion online.... mainly because there is no physical consequences to ppl for provoking others.... and also because its hard to fully express yourself with just written word.... every post is subject to interpretation.... and most of the time, its wrong....

I am not talking about that. I have never been a member of VF anyway.

I am saying that VF like most forums was getting pretty dead before the Bastards joined. Forums are a tough go these days. It's too bad because I despise Twitter.

it was directed renee. i was just too lazy to quote.... i get what you were saying. but i don't think it was dying. ppl come in and out like the tide.... but it does seem like only a few ppl enjoy forums anymore....

It was and I know that for a fact.

maybe it was. i dunno.... it happens. i have nothing to base it on. i would take your word over most....

I am basing what I say on what evs told me..

No doubt she was burning out.  Glad the BFers saved her from the brink.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i don't know much about what went down. never studied it either.... but i know that there are hurt feelings on both sides and alot of ppl from both sites claim to have been 'fucked over'.... i do know that things get blown out of proportion online.... mainly because there is no physical consequences to ppl for provoking others.... and also because its hard to fully express yourself with just written word.... every post is subject to interpretation.... and most of the time, its wrong....

I am saying that VF like most forums was getting pretty dead before the Bastards joined. Forums are a tough go these days. It's too bad because I despise Twitter.

it was directed renee. i was just too lazy to quote.... i get what you were saying. but i don't think it was dying. ppl come in and out like the tide.... but it does seem like only a few ppl enjoy forums anymore....

maybe it was. i dunno.... it happens. i have nothing to base it on. i would take your word over most....

Memebee would probably be gone if not for the closing of BF and our banning of Dinky Dianna.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^One forum's trash is another forum's treasure.

lol, no, but it did breathe life into memebee.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

Memebee would probably be gone if not for the closing of BF and our banning of Dinky Dianna.

That means they owe us a milk.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"for one poster??? then they owe me a cow and a cookie factory....

I don't think yours qualify. The one we sent is a famous celebrity.

Sorry but your contributions couldn't hope to measure up. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

QuoteI thought it would have stopped by now, but one or two people want to keep the childishness going..

And in VF's case that is Odinson and Freud.

I know. I ignored odinson entirely when he was here, but that Dinky Diana guy has the potential to be a good poster. Unfortunately, he chooses to play games and instigates around the owner of VF.

And I agree, some of the posters there are tiring of their repetition.

Dinky Freud and odinson do not know when to say mission accomplished. A little trolling like Joe and the Donald Trump impersonator do is fine. But, those two are pure bullshitters.

Scouse and his girlfriends could not troll a kid.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Herman"
QuoteI thought it would have stopped by now, but one or two people want to keep the childishness going..

I know. I ignored odinson entirely when he was here, but that Dinky Diana guy has the potential to be a good poster. Unfortunately, he chooses to play games and instigates around the owner of VF.

Dinky Freud and odinson do not know when to say mission accomplished. A little trolling like Joe and the Donald Trump impersonator do is fine. But, those two are pure bullshitters.

lol. scouse and company ain't really trying to troll anybody.... they just come online to relax and act like idiots. they ain't got a mean bone in their body. they're good folks but they do enjoy being idiots and if they feel someone takes things too seriously, they will annoy the piss outta them....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Scouse and odinson are stupid. I do not find trolling entertainment, but if I did, I would ask for my money back after a performance by the likes of them. I agree Joe is bright and so is Dinky Freud even though he takes his troll act too far.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Donky is just getting warmed up.

What a waste of quality posting potential.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview