Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I agree seoul.  He uses his powers for evil instead of good.

And I agree with both of you.

easter bunny

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i agree, eddies presence there is a mystery to me as well.... and was even the main topic of a debate between her and i.... but i'm not sure as why she defends him so fiercely.

Eddy and evs have a special bond of some kind. I'm not sure why but I know that you'll never get close to her unless you also accept him. I think I may be the only one who ever did. And she doesn't always defend him either. In fact at one point I had to tell the two of them to quit fighting.  :laugh:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i agree, eddies presence there is a mystery to me as well.... and was even the main topic of a debate between her and i.... but i'm not sure as why she defends him so fiercely.

Eddy and evs have a special bond of some kind. I'm not sure why but I know that you'll never get close to her unless you also accept him. I think I may be the only one who ever did. And she doesn't always defend him either. In fact at one point I had to tell the two of them to quit fighting.  :laugh:

Do you have any idea why that special bond exists?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I'm not sure. Maybe she thinks that deep down he's a good person and she wants to bring that part of him up to the surface?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He harasses people she hates.

Ah, the old enemy of my enemy is my new bff thingy.

easter bunny

Indeed he does. He's fiercely protective of her.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I'm not sure. Maybe she thinks that deep down he's a good person and she wants to bring that part of him up to the surface?

If that's the reason, I can understand it easter bunny.

RW

Indeed he does. He's fiercely protective of her.

Oh bullshit.  He just loves to harass people and she condones it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview