Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 40 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "Herman"I know somebody that is so bipolar you want to punch him in the head.

Phil? Is that you?  

:laugh:

I would prefer you call me a redneck asshole than that chrome dome wanker Dr Phil.

Okay. It's not you then. I had to strategically lose my temper with someone recently, to avoid future problems.  :wink:

I will let it slide just this once.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "keeper"What do you think about these 2 for each of you?

Fashy

http://i63.tinypic.com/1zz28zr.gif">

http://i68.tinypic.com/2ilih5g.gif">

I love them keeper, thank you so much.

ac_smile

Areyou going to use one?

Do you like it keeper?

Sweet, I love it Fashy. Thanks for using it. :6:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm not here to convince you to dislike her nor will I give you the gears for having s positive opinion of her.  I've had a very different experience with her and like you, I'm not alone in that experience.  As I have said, I haven't been kind to her either.  I'm happy to put it all to bed truth be told.  I get to be here with you awesome people and that is beyond rewarding.  That's my saving grace.

Especially  me right? ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"I'm not here to convince you to dislike her nor will I give you the gears for having s positive opinion of her.  I've had a very different experience with her and like you, I'm not alone in that experience.  As I have said, I haven't been kind to her either.  I'm happy to put it all to bed truth be told.  I get to be here with you awesome people and that is beyond rewarding.  That's my saving grace.

Especially  me right? ac_dance

Welcome back little ms sunshine. ac_drinks

Annie

I kind of felt sorry for the bi polar biotch at first. But then she went all nasty and uncalled for on Renee and RW. The shit she pulled on me pissed me off but what she did to you two, really pissed me off. Bi polar or not, that's not what you do to people, online or real life. She's supposed to be a grown woman with a husband and kids but she acts like she's all ass kissy one minute and then nasty biotch the next. With all the rude uncalled for undertones, I'd like to punch her in the head  too. Can you imagine what her poor husband has to put up with?  ac_wot
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I kind of felt sorry for the bi polar biotch at first. But then she went all nasty and uncalled for on Renee and RW. The shit she pulled on me pissed me off but what she did to you two, really pissed me off. Bi polar or not, that's not what you do to people, online or real life. She's supposed to be a grown woman with a husband and kids but she acts like she's all ass kissy one minute and then nasty biotch the next. With all the rude uncalled for undertones, I'd like to punch her in the head  too. Can you imagine what her poor husband has to put up with?  ac_wot

I don't know this broad you guys are talking about. But I like you guys and that broad sounds like an evil you know what. From what you guys have said, her old man must be pussy whipped.

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I kind of felt sorry for the bi polar biotch at first. But then she went all nasty and uncalled for on Renee and RW. The shit she pulled on me pissed me off but what she did to you two, really pissed me off. Bi polar or not, that's not what you do to people, online or real life. She's supposed to be a grown woman with a husband and kids but she acts like she's all ass kissy one minute and then nasty biotch the next. With all the rude uncalled for undertones, I'd like to punch her in the head  too. Can you imagine what her poor husband has to put up with?  ac_wot

Hey GrAnnie, nice goat. :thumbup:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Her hubby prolly wants her on VF and twatter all the time. More time online means her vicious bipolar mug is not in his face and on his ass.

Edit,

You met IRL too. I remember you saying how paranoid she was. Total nutjob.

Annie

Quote from: "Renee"

Baaaahhh! Thanks  :icon_wink:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "Renee"

Baaaahhh! Thanks  :icon_wink:

It is very nice GrAnnie.

Annie

That's actually the face I make at someone in public when they piss me off because  I can't swear when there's kids around  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"That's actually the face I make at someone in public when they piss me off because  I can't swear when there's kids around  :laugh:

You are a helluva lot kinder than I am to people that piss me off.

Annie

I do have a favorite finger that pops up once in awhile  :001_tongue:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I do have a favorite finger that pops up once in awhile  :001_tongue:

You seem like the type it takes a lot to piss off. That's why I thought it strange some broad on another forum was giving you a hard time.

Annie

I put up with it for a long while and sat back while watching her trash RW and Renee until I blew my top when she and her "goons" called me things like "crazy" and "off my rocker" and "imagining things". I knew they were tough and could handle their own but she and her goons literally ganged up on them and then me. I actually met her in real life. Had lunch with her and a few others. There is definately something not right with her.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview