Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 62 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

easter bunny

Quote from: "keeper"So it's okay with you 2 that he treats your friends like garbage.

Good to know

I'm reminded of that Monty Python sketch: You have to remember to reverse everything bruce says to you, so when he insults you he's really giving you a compliment. =P

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"So what if we don't mind bruce? Should we all hate him because you two don't get along?

I like Brucie. Therefore it is fucking written.

I don't. Consider it erased.

RW

Quote from: "keeper"So it's okay with you 2 that he treats your friends like garbage.

Good to know

He came here and you two started in on him immediately.  It looked like you guys could handle yourselves.  Guess I was wrong.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I'm not sure what all flap is about. The dickhead formerly known as Bruce has done nothing wrong.....so far.

If and when he starts to act like a jerk, I'm sure he will be dealt with. Until then just let it be.

Why can't we all give him a chance....why can't we all just get along? :Ghelyon:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

We've all been trolled by our fair share of assholes and we will continue to be.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"

Good to know

He came here and you two started in on him immediately.  It looked like you guys could handle yourselves.  Guess I was wrong.

I guess so

johnny

Good to know

that's right and they're still on me, sucks in particular. the old cunt needs to chill out before he has a fuckin heart attack. i don't think i've done anything wrong and i don't think too many others do. he can give it his best shot to drive me away or try to make it uncomfortable for me, i don't give a fuck. he's just a full of himself blowhard, fuck what he thinks or does:)

johnny

Quote from: "Renee"I'm not sure what all flap is about. The dickhead formerly known as Bruce has done nothing wrong.....so far.

If and when he starts to act like a jerk, I'm sure he will be dealt with. Until then just let it be.

Why can't we all give him a chance....why can't we all just get along? :Ghelyon:

renee come sit on my face!

RW

Quote from: "johnny"

Good to know

that's right and they're still on me, sucks in particular. the old cunt needs to chill out before he has a fuckin heart attack. i don't think i've done anything wrong and i don't think too many others do. he can give it his best shot to drive me away or try to make it uncomfortable for me, i don't give a fuck. he's just a full of himself blowhard, fuck what he thinks or does:)

Did your shift key break?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"I'm not sure what all flap is about. The dickhead formerly known as Bruce has done nothing wrong.....so far.

renee come sit on my face!

No.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Good to know

At least I DO think, Chuck.

Unlike you, who lacks the ability. Like, what do you think you're doing here? Has Vesna kicked you again? Van too dull? Your piles acting up?

This ain't Van, slapnuts. Beware the dynamics you can't see.

johnny

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

Good to know

Unlike you, who lacks the ability. Like, what do you think you're doing here? Has Vesna kicked you again? Van too dull? Your piles acting up?

what do i think i'm doing here?

who the fuck do you think you are?

do i need your permission to be here?

fuck ya:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

Good to know

what do i think i'm doing here?

who the fuck do you think you are?

do i need your permission to be here?

fuck ya:)

Hello johnny.

ac_hithere

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview