Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 38 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Here's Johnny.......

http://www.johnnyonthespotinc.com/graphics/units/pt_trailer.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "johnny"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "keeper"So it's okay with you 2 that he treats your friends like garbage.

Good to know

He came here and you two started in on him immediately.  It looked like you guys could handle yourselves.  Guess I was wrong.

that's right and they're still on me, sucks in particular. the old cunt needs to chill out before he has a fuckin heart attack. i don't think i've done anything wrong and i don't think too many others do. he can give it his best shot to drive me away or try to make it uncomfortable for me, i don't give a fuck. he's just a full of himself blowhard, fuck what he thinks or does:)

I don't what you are on about, but welcome anyway brother.

johnny

Quote from: "Renee"Here's Johnny.......

good one:)

johnny

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "keeper"So it's okay with you 2 that he treats your friends like garbage.

Good to know

He came here and you two started in on him immediately.  It looked like you guys could handle yourselves.  Guess I was wrong.

that's right and they're still on me, sucks in particular. the old cunt needs to chill out before he has a fuckin heart attack. i don't think i've done anything wrong and i don't think too many others do. he can give it his best shot to drive me away or try to make it uncomfortable for me, i don't give a fuck. he's just a full of himself blowhard, fuck what he thinks or does:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Good to know

I would offer you some Saskatchewan hospitality, but RW stole my barrel wash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I'm not sure what all flap is about. The dickhead formerly known as Bruce has done nothing wrong.....so far.

If and when he starts to act like a jerk, I'm sure he will be dealt with. Until then just let it be.

Why can't we all give him a chance....why can't we all just get along? :Ghelyon:

renee come sit on my face!

Can I? :wink:

Bricktop

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Here's Johnny.......

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

I know a guy who had a few vac trucks working on drilling rigs. Now, he is sucking out shitters on construction and industrial properties. That really "sucks."

Annie

Eww, I couldn't imagine having such a shitty job. Can you imagine going home to your family and they telling you you smell like shit?  :beurk:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Eww, I couldn't imagine having such a shitty job. Can you imagine going home to your family and they telling you you smell like shit?  :beurk:

The sacrifices some people will make for their families.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I know a guy who had a few vac trucks working on drilling rigs. Now, he is sucking out shitters on construction and industrial properties. That really "sucks."

That is a gross way to pay the bills.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I know a guy who had a few vac trucks working on drilling rigs. Now, he is sucking out shitters on construction and industrial properties. That really "sucks."

My husband's company has laid off a lot of people too..

I wonder what the ones let go at my husband's shop who have used up their EI benefits are now doing?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview