The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Shrimp - slave labour :(

Started by asal, December 15, 2015, 07:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"This is so funny catching the crybaby troll in an obvious lie. He even brought in a friend from Blurtsome to try and give his tall tale some credibility. Nice touch.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20110808000582">http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20110808000582

"dog meat is supposed to increase stamina and male virility"

I was born not far from the biggest dog market in all of Korea. It's in Seongnam. Does he even know when Koreans traditionally eat dogs. It's not my fault the crybaby troll did not do his research.

Who cares. This back and forth garbage could go on forever while the rest of us get tired reading it. Let it go.

deadskinmask

she was a lovely woman and we spoke often. unfortunately, eating dogs wasn't a favored topic of conversation.... heres the lions share of our dog eating conversation -

me - i feel bad that i had to shoot that dog.

her - you eat him?

me - never had it before.

her - you want?

me - sure.

her - you bring to house. i cook.

me - ok.

(3 or so hours later)

her - here you go. is soup.

me - cool. thanks. *slurp* mmmmm.

her - you like?

me - yes, maam. thank you.

that was all about the goddamn dog.... heres how i expected this to go down....

Shen - skinny, ever eat a dog?

me - yup. tasty.

Grannie - really?

me - yup.

everyone - hmmm. well. okay. next subject....

some of yall mother fuckers are hard work. i swear.... :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"she was a lovely woman and we spoke often. unfortunately, eating dogs wasn't a favored topic of conversation.... heres the lions share of our dog eating conversation -

her - you eat him?

her - you want?

me - sure.

me - ok.

(3 or so hours later)

her - you like?

me - yup. tasty.

Grannie - really?

me - yup.

I still believe the Seoul brother is a good guy, but in this case he looks like an ass.

I don't care if your stories are true or not. I'd rather read them than Seoul's "you don't know Korea" interrogation.

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"she was a lovely woman and we spoke often. unfortunately, eating dogs wasn't a favored topic of conversation.... heres the lions share of our dog eating conversation -

her - you eat him?

her - you want?

me - sure.

me - ok.

(3 or so hours later)

her - you like?

me - yup. tasty.

Grannie - really?

me - yup.

Why did you want to taste your dog?  Or was it not your dog?  If not, why did you shoot someone else's dog then eat it?  How long have you been curious about what dog tasted like?
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

the property we shared was on the outskirts of nowhere. mostly swamp and wetlands.... there was a total of 5 houses in relative walking distance. law enforcement was scarce. i looked out for me and her both since her husband died and the dog was pretty vicious.... it charged me one night because i came out of MY FUCKIN HOUSE.... i asked the neighborhood if anyone owned it. nobody did. i killed it. i wasn't happy about it and i'd never eaten dog before..... i saw an opportunity and i took it.... thats all there was to it.... :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"the property we shared was on the outskirts of nowhere. mostly swamp and wetlands.... there was a total of 5 houses in relative walking distance. law enforcement was scarce. i looked out for me and her both since her husband died and the dog was pretty vicious.... it charged me one night because i came out of MY FUCKIN HOUSE.... i asked the neighborhood if anyone owned it. nobody did. i killed it. i wasn't happy about it and i'd never eaten dog before..... i saw an opportunity and i took it.... thats all there was to it.... :(

Works for me brother. How about you Seoul?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"I will soon be 48 years old for Christ sakes.

Wow!!

Do you know what I call 48 year old women?

JAIL BAIT!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Herman"I will soon be 48 years old for Christ sakes.

Wow!!

Do you know what I call 48 year old women?

JAIL BAIT!!!

Now that makes me feel better about my approaching birthday. Thank you brother. If I go see my kid in Aussie I will make a point of buying you a bottle of Victoria Bitter.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Er...perhaps Coopers?

No donkey piss.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"Why did you want to taste your dog?  Or was it not your dog?  If not, why did you shoot someone else's dog then eat it?  How long have you been curious about what dog tasted like?

it just occurred to me that you may have been making a joke. if you were - lol.... my sense of humor went on break after the third post about the goddamn dog. thats the longest short story i've ever had to deal with....

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "RW"Why did you want to taste your dog?  Or was it not your dog?  If not, why did you shoot someone else's dog then eat it?  How long have you been curious about what dog tasted like?

it just occurred to me that you may have been making a joke. if you were - lol.... my sense of humor went on break after the third post about the goddamn dog. thats the longest short story i've ever had to deal with....

It's was half and half really.  I was curious while proving you wrong all at the same time.  I'm cheeky like that :)

Thanks for your serious answer as well.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I wanna eat like 5 pounds of shrimp. Right now. After I'm done dry heaving.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"

It's was half and half really.  I was curious while proving you wrong all at the same time.  I'm cheeky like that :)

Thanks for your serious answer as well.

I am glad the Seoul brother and dsm have put away the hatchet. They are both good guys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"So women NEVER eat dog and men ONLY eat it for sexual prowess?

Neither dog meat or dog soup(boshintang 보신탕) are regular staples. Women have tried dog, but it is usually men and at certain time of the year. Eating dog is becoming less common in Korea. What I am getting at is that the chances of a Korean woman in the states cooking dog meat for a miguk are extremely slim That is why I am calling the crybaby troll on his bullshit.