The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

All I Want for Christmas is ..... A "Real" Christmas Story from the Carolinas

Started by cc, December 20, 2015, 11:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Sunday Smile: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3363469/No-presents-thanks-Incredible-moment-little-boy-asks-Santa-pray-baby-life-support.html#ixzz3uazo4BIq">Little Boy Asks Santa Not To Give Him Presents, Just 'To Pray For Sick Baby'

Prestyn Barnette wasn't interested in asking for toys this year.

What the four-year-old South Carolina boy really wanted was a Christmas miracle.

In a photo that is touching hearts the world over, Prestyn asked the Santa in his local mall at the weekend to pray with him for a sick baby that is fighting for life.

And the two did just that.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/12/16/23/2F70A16B00000578-0-image-a-11_1450309288971.jpg">

And don't even try to tell me your eyes are not a bit wet
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Not at all.

No 4 year old should know about praying. That displays a terrifying form of mind control by his parents.

cc

The key point obviously is that the kid un- selflessly would forgo things for himself for another person.

Period.

So often I see fkn self-consumed atheists who can't see past their seething all-consuming hate

From my observation, and as a somewhat neutral, atheism  seems to be the most all consuming arrogant religion there is

well, OK, almost the most

RW

There have been several of these heart warming Santa stories.  I love hearing of such sweet, selfless children with big hearts.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

cc

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"The key point obviously is that the kid un- selflessly would forgo things for himself for another person.

Period.

So often I see fkn self-consumed atheists who can't see past their seething all-consuming hate

From my observation, and as a somewhat neutral, atheism  seems to be the most all consuming arrogant religion there is

Thank you cc.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Not at all.

No 4 year old should know about praying. That displays a terrifying form of mind control by his parents.
 How so?  What defines mind control?  Ever watch children's "programming"?   I've made the observation that atheist who play this card simply seek to use their own brands of mind control. They want everyone firmly in line with the secular "norm" and anything that steps outside of that is indoctrination. Gotta wonder, which is the actual indoctrination?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Sunday Smile: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3363469/No-presents-thanks-Incredible-moment-little-boy-asks-Santa-pray-baby-life-support.html#ixzz3uazo4BIq">Little Boy Asks Santa Not To Give Him Presents, Just 'To Pray For Sick Baby'

What the four-year-old South Carolina boy really wanted was a Christmas miracle.

In a photo that is touching hearts the world over, Prestyn asked the Santa in his local mall at the weekend to pray with him for a sick baby that is fighting for life.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/12/16/23/2F70A16B00000578-0-image-a-11_1450309288971.jpg">

They are cc. They are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Sunday Smile: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3363469/No-presents-thanks-Incredible-moment-little-boy-asks-Santa-pray-baby-life-support.html#ixzz3uazo4BIq">Little Boy Asks Santa Not To Give Him Presents, Just 'To Pray For Sick Baby'

ac_crying

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc la femme"The key point obviously is that the kid un- selflessly would forgo things for himself for another person.

Period.

No.

The key point is that this incident was captured on camera. See, we get so used to seeing things like this that we forget to question how it came to be photographed. It is manifestly obvious it was staged.

The next point is that if a four year old asks for a prayer, he or she has been substantially brainwashed by Xtians.

This is yet another example of America's deft engagement of propaganda. No normal 4 year old I know would ask Santa for a prayer...and if this 4 year old is as devout as he demonstrates, he'd also know Santa does not exist.

Crap like this makes my blood boil, at the manifest and obvious deception intended to highlight a defunct and failed belief system.

RW

When you go and see Santa, they have a camera set up where they will take your picture for a fee.  That and people have cell phones with cameras.

Small children do all sorts of wonderfully surprising and sweet things.  Just after finding out I had MS, at an annual Christmas party we go to, my kids asked that I be cured.  It's not a stretch.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Point taken.

So, how did this image get promulgated on the internet?