The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

To all the evs-lovers.

Started by Bricktop, December 22, 2015, 09:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 32 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"this place is built on just as much resentment and hostility as any place else online.... every time a VF thred goes up, theres a line at the door to post in it.... i'm sure that there are ppl who wouldn't start one. i'm sure there are ppl who hate to see em.... BUT everyone here has a post or two they're dying to add.... same as it is at VF.... theres no 'good guys' in this situation. and theres no 'victory' to be had.... you either learn to let go of hate or learn to enjoy sinking to the bottom....

We used to be all one big happy family on one busy and interesting board. Now, we've all splintered into little factions or posters have left.

thats how it goes and thats why i say theres no 'good guys' in this..... i'm absolutely 100% positive that everyone involved in the 'big ol forum war' feels like they were done wrong.... and every personal attack they make is 100% justified.... but the bottom line is that this petty personal grievance is killing both forums.... i don't care either way. i don't think anyone here or there is a horrible person.... its just a misunderstanding that has grown into an un-reconcileable difference.... hate is a very destructive force. anything built around it is equally unstable....

I don't believe it's as widespread as some people may believe it is, or at least I hope not.

its hard to measures a house from the inside.... and like it or not, you're inside....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"this place is built on just as much resentment and hostility as any place else online.... every time a VF thred goes up, theres a line at the door to post in it.... i'm sure that there are ppl who wouldn't start one. i'm sure there are ppl who hate to see em.... BUT everyone here has a post or two they're dying to add.... same as it is at VF.... theres no 'good guys' in this situation. and theres no 'victory' to be had.... you either learn to let go of hate or learn to enjoy sinking to the bottom....

We used to be all one big happy family on one busy and interesting board. Now, we've all splintered into little factions or posters have left.

thats how it goes and thats why i say theres no 'good guys' in this..... i'm absolutely 100% positive that everyone involved in the 'big ol forum war' feels like they were done wrong.... and every personal attack they make is 100% justified.... but the bottom line is that this petty personal grievance is killing both forums.... i don't care either way. i don't think anyone here or there is a horrible person.... its just a misunderstanding that has grown into an un-reconcileable difference.... hate is a very destructive force. anything built around it is equally unstable....

Yeah that's how I feel.....Why can't we all just get along?  ac_biggrin

Hey 1967 called, it's looking for it's "summer of love" and it thinks you have it.  :laugh:

lol. thats pretty funny.... :D

i dunno. i like peace. i'm for it. i doubt either place will 'forgive and forget'. i think a mutual cease-fire would be the most one could hope for and even that would end relatively quick due to certain ppl.... its no denim off my seat cushion.... i'm fairly neutral.... :(

Anonymous

its hard to measures a house from the inside.... and like it or not, you're inside....

I have no use for old Vesna, but RW who is the target of her wrath has moved on. It's too bad the old Serb cannot display a little magnanimity even it's feigned.

RW

There are currently a couple of threads in response to the things being said over on VF.  This thread was started because of a fight with involving YOU on Blurtsome and evolved in response to things said elsewhere.  There isn't the same level of rabid hatred here that there is on VF and I am pretty sure there never will be but yes, we do have the odd thread expressing how disgusting we think the antics over there are.  It's not uncommon for offshoot forums to have such things.  I would say it is a FAR cry from the constant shit talking of us over on VF though.

Being the topic of many of these threads, I don't hate.  I let a lot of my anger go the day I got perma-banned from VF.  My thing is that I am a stickler for accuracy and have a hard time not correcting lies.  I'm getting better about it though :)  

No longer being a member of that board IS a victory.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"

There are currently a couple of threads in response to the things being said over on VF.  This thread was started because of a fight with involving YOU on Blurtsome and evolved in response to things said elsewhere.  There isn't the same level of rabid hatred here that there is on VF and I am pretty sure there never will be but yes, we do have the odd thread expressing how disgusting we think the antics over there are.  It's not uncommon for offshoot forums to have such things.  I would say it is a FAR cry from the constant shit talking of us over on VF though.

Being the topic of many of these threads, I don't hate.  I let a lot of my anger go the day I got perma-banned from VF.  My thing is that I am a stickler for accuracy and have a hard time not correcting lies.  I'm getting better about it though :)  

i wasn't trying to start a fight. i'm not even pointing fingers.... i'm definitely not saying either forum should get back together.... i was just saying that there are instigators on both sides and there are unresolved issues with all parties involved.... please don't mis-read me....

RW

lol. thats pretty funny.... :D

i dunno. i like peace. i'm for it. i doubt either place will 'forgive and forget'. i think a mutual cease-fire would be the most one could hope for and even that would end relatively quick due to certain ppl.... its no denim off my seat cushion.... i'm fairly neutral.... :(

LOL!

For the most part, I had forgotten.  I don't visit there.  I don't read the garbage being said.  It's kind of like Schrodinger's cat - it's both dead and alive but I wouldn't know which because I don't look in the box.  If other people would stop telling me shit, I would be blissfully ignorant of it all.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

i wasn't trying to start a fight. i'm not even pointing fingers.... i'm definitely not saying either forum should get back together.... i was just saying that there are instigators on both sides and there are unresolved issues with all parties involved.... please don't mis-read me....

I don't think I misread you, nor do I think you are starting a fight.  I read your tone as being neutral and conciliatory.

Now read my tone as one that is pleased to no longer have to muck in that mire.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

RW

Actually, it's boosting our forum numbers, not killing them.  

I have also said many times that I accepted the ban I was given, I earned it, and it probably should have happened sooner.  I see it as been given freedom and I am grateful for it.  Some of the things said before and after the fact remain disgusting in my eyes and I don't understand why after over a year of hating on me and months of me not being on the board, evs is still riding me like a pony but that's her mental cross to bear, not mine.  She's ruining her own board with her own hatred.  

I'm fine.  This place is fine.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Actually, it's boosting our forum numbers, not killing them.  

I have also said many times that I accepted the ban I was given, I earned it, and it probably should have happened sooner.  I see it as been given freedom and I am grateful for it.  Some of the things said before and after the fact remain disgusting in my eyes and I don't understand why after over a year of hating on me and months of me not being on the board, evs is still riding me like a pony but that's her mental cross to bear, not mine.  She's ruining her own board with her own hatred.  

That would be Dinky Dianna stirring the pot.

RW

I'm not so sure about that Fash.  She hasn't ever really stopped.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

All of us that were banned earned it, even sweet innocent me. :43(2):

However, what's happening now on her forum is all the responsibility of the owner. She won't let shit go and that is sad.

asal

Quote from: "deadskinmask"well.... i dunno. try again. or cut your losses.... acquaintances are found but friends are made....

asal

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-stay-groovy-28.png">

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview