The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

To all the evs-lovers.

Started by Bricktop, December 22, 2015, 09:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 27 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Oh the other laughable bit is her screeching about how people are giving her shit while we are making comments about her without getting such flak.  She hasn't figured out that all we are doing is talking about how obsessive, deranged, and out of control she's behaving and how disgusting her antics are.

The clue phone rings off the hook at her house.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Is old Vesna still calling RW an internet predator because RW agreed to talk to Freud over the phone?

She's moved on to claiming I turned Leo into a bad person and vice versa.  She hasn't figured out that Leo and I connected about a month into him being on VF.  That's what makes all this influence shit so damn funny, and not just from her either.

The other thing I heard was something about my wanting to post there again.  Not for one hot second is that steaming pile of shit the truth.  I will NEVER post there again.

She's been hating on me for over a year now with no end in sight.  Since I haven't been on VF for months and months, she's resorted to just outright lying about me and hating on anyone who likes me at all.  

Self destruct sequence activated...

That Serb is off her fucking rocker.

RW

She should consider herself fortunate that she still has people around who are willing to tell her to smarten the fuck up rather than those shit eating trolls who egg her on.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

^Who tells her to get the fuck over her insane hatred of you? She would temporarily ban them or more likely get her stooge trolls to do her dirty work. That forum is just soooooooo awful now.

Annie

Quote from: "Watson"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"http://i66.tinypic.com/2qteb6d.jpg">

You are an idiot.

lol At least I'm not a douche bag.....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "Watson"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"http://i66.tinypic.com/2qteb6d.jpg">

You are an idiot.

lol At least I'm not a douche bag.....

He's a piece of shit.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Who tells her to get the fuck over her insane hatred of you? She would temporarily ban them or more likely get her stooge trolls to do her dirty work. That forum is just soooooooo awful now.

People do tell her and she does lash out at them.  I'm holding out hope that one day she'll see the light and listen to her friends.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Who tells her to get the fuck over her insane hatred of you? She would temporarily ban them or more likely get her stooge trolls to do her dirty work. That forum is just soooooooo awful now.

People do tell her and she does lash out at them.  I'm holding out hope that one day she'll see the light and listen to her friends.

Who has told her she's acting like a total fucking loon? She never listens and I believe her so-called friendships are only surface deep. She will turn on anyone in a fucking heartbeat. I do that too, but I get over the anger quickly. Like when I sober up. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Odinson

Its not off-topic... Its about the root of your dislike.

Okay a sissy pants version..

You gotta treat evie as a female...

You gotta smooth your way in.. You´ll get your way if you assimilate the motions of the ocean.

One has to smooth a female to come in places which you dwell in...

Smoothe your way in... She´ll do what you want..

Odinson

I explained the situation, provided a getaway and provided you with an example.

kiebers

:laugh3:  ac_toofunny
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

me and evs disagree on damn near everything but i think i get where she comes from.... the bottom line is that its her site and she has all the cards. she doesn't pull a gun on ppl and make them post there. if they don't like the way she does business, they can hit the bricks.... its understandable. at least as far as i'm concerned....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"me and evs disagree on damn near everything but i think i get where she comes from.... the bottom line is that its her site and she has all the cards. she doesn't pull a gun on ppl and make them post there. if they don't like the way she does business, they can hit the bricks.... its understandable. at least as far as i'm concerned....

Yes, true and you aren't the first person to say that. The shitting on her friends though is pretty low.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"me and evs disagree on damn near everything but i think i get where she comes from.... the bottom line is that its her site and she has all the cards. she doesn't pull a gun on ppl and make them post there. if they don't like the way she does business, they can hit the bricks.... its understandable. at least as far as i'm concerned....

Yes, true and you aren't the first person to say that. The shitting on her friends though is pretty low.

in real life, yeah. shitting on friends is lowdown.... but online, whats a friend? there are cool posters. and interesting posters. but they're only names on a screen. theres no loyalty here because theres no accountability here....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview