Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

A

Re: Lee Kuan Yew For PM Of The Entire Western World

Started by Anonymous, December 30, 2012, 06:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I know he'll be 90 in 2013, but his benevolent dictatorship style is just what the West needs. Think about it, no more Aboriginal blockades, no more pandering to occupiers, eco-terrorists and bullying criminal student protesters. We would get to keep more of our own money and not be forced to surrender so much to lazy entitled assholes. Asia has had a few benevolent dictators including Park Chung Hee, Chiang Kai Shek and Mahathir Mohammed, but Harry was the best. Maybe we can coax him out of retirement. His services are needed here.

The reason my parent immigrated to Canada was because Chiang's repressive regime.

Taiwanese independence was considered seditious..

He discriminated against native born Taiwanese like my parents and favoured the Chinese that followed him from the mainland.

Pinay

Quote from: "Shen Li"I know he'll be 90 in 2013, but his benevolent dictatorship style is just what the West needs. Think about it, no more Aboriginal blockades, no more pandering to occupiers, eco-terrorists and bullying criminal student protesters. We would get to keep more of our own money and not be forced to surrender so much to lazy entitled assholes. Asia has had a few benevolent dictators including Park Chung Hee, Chiang Kai Shek and Mahathir Mohammed, but Harry was the best. Maybe we can coax him out of retirement. His services are needed here.

I wish Philippines has a Lee Kuan Yew, someone who can eradicate corruption, and with an iron-fist to impose discipline and order  8-)

Gary Oak

What we are going to get in Canada is the Trudeau sequel and it's the Romeros who will vote him in.  The Philippines is a basket case with an elite who only sees the nation as theirs to exploit. Mahathir Mohamed fixed Malaysia , made it safe brought the economy up. He definately would be better that than what the Philippines normally gets but even when the Philippines does get a good leader such as Fidel Ramos there is too much corruption around him that I doubt there is much he could do anyways.

Gary Oak