News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

The old exes are really starting to jock my cock now!

Started by Mel Gibson, December 28, 2015, 02:09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Or she has a cat she wants you to look after.

I have a lovely cat...I don't want to thinks about that.

Annie

Our old kitty girl is doing pretty good lately...she didn't poop under the Christmas tree this year!  :yahoo:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Our old kitty girl is doing pretty good lately...she didn't poop under the Christmas tree this year!  :yahoo:

She made it to her litter box?

Annie

She has! But a couple times she's gone behind the couch. It seems the more love and attention she gets the more she goes in the litter box.  She now likes to crawl under the blankets and cuddle with me the entire night. And when I roll over, she climbs over me to cuddle next to me again.  She's also now more affectionate and almost "mauls" me and "hugs" me all the time. She is pretty cute when she does that.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"She has! But a couple times she's gone behind the couch. It seems the more love and attention she gets the more she goes in the litter box.  She now likes to crawl under the blankets and cuddle with me the entire night. And when I roll over, she climbs over me to cuddle next to me again.  She's also now more affectionate and almost "mauls" me and "hugs" me all the time. She is pretty cute when she does that.

Honestly, I'm surprised you still have her with you.

Annie

We still have her because no one will take her and I don't have the heart to dump her off at the SPCA. That would just be cruel to let her live her life in a cold little cage with no loving interaction. I've chocked it up to her just being neurotic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"We still have her because no one will take her and I don't have the heart to dump her off at the SPCA. That would just be cruel to let her live her life in a cold little cage with no loving interaction. I've chocked it up to her just being neurotic.

I found out recently that Petland takes cats from the Humane Society, but only after they have been there for a while..

Once they go to Petland stores they have thirty days to be adopted or they are put down.

Annie

Ya, if I gave her to someone like that, she'd have a death sentence. I just can't do that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ya, if I gave her to someone like that, she'd have a death sentence. I just can't do that.

That is if you could give a cat that old to anyone.

Annie

I've tried but no one wants to take her. There is a sanctuary for old cats but when I asked if I could visit her sometime they said they didn't have room...ya right...sounded fishy to me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I've tried but no one wants to take her. There is a sanctuary for old cats but when I asked if I could visit her sometime they said they didn't have room...ya right...sounded fishy to me.

An old age home for cats??

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ya, there's a couple in the lower mainland.

I was joking, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. White people think their pets are human. I call them lunch. :wink:  :laugh3:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I was joking, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. White people think their pets are human. I call them lunch. :wink:  :laugh3:

what? you no eat dog. you not even know proper month to cook dog. nobody cook dog for you. you eat dog wrong. you are liar. you so big liar....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

what? you no eat dog. you not even know proper month to cook dog. nobody cook dog for you. you eat dog wrong. you are liar. you so big liar....

Are you imitating me? If you are keep it up and I will ruv u rong time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview