Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Political Correctness May Kill US...Literally

Started by Anonymous, December 28, 2015, 08:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

I do not NEED a comeback!!!

I made my point, and thus far there has been no rebuttal.

Tip for new players; denying is not rebutting.

RW

The creation of the Internet is a pretty solid rebuttal.

Wanna talk NASA?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Created by?

*facepalm*

ARPANET was the packet switching network that first implemented TCP/IP which formed the foundation of the Internet.  It was funded by and developed for ARPA - an agency of the public sector Department of Defense.

So as I aptly stated, you are beyond wrong in comments about innovation which stemmed from your limited experience in the Australian public sector.

Suck on that lemon.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Oh and don't even try to twist history with your special brand of flame land bullshit either.  Read up on the history before you even so much as wag a finger as a retort, which there isn't any aside from concession to my superior intellect.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Perhaps Comrade RW would point out a bureaucratic department or organisation that drives and generates REVENUE??

Well wasn't revenue generation a function that you and your fellow metermaides were responsible for? Aren't parking tickets a form of revenue generation? ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Created by?

*facepalm*

ARPANET was the packet switching network that first implemented TCP/IP which formed the foundation of the Internet.  It was funded by and developed for ARPA - an agency of the public sector Department of Defense.

So as I aptly stated, you are beyond wrong in comments about innovation which stemmed from your limited experience in the Australian public sector.

Suck on that lemon.

Fallacious is not a sexual activity, dear.

"The origins of the Internet date back to research and development [size=200]commissioned[/size] by the United States government, the Government of the UK and France in the 1960s to build robust, fault-tolerant communication via computer networks.[3] [4] [5] [6] This work, led to the primary precursor networks, the ARPANET, in the United States, the Mark 1 NPL network in the United Kingdom and CYCLADES in France. The interconnection of regional academic networks in the 1980s marks the beginning of the transition to the modern Internet.[7] "

Look closely. Do you see the word COMMISSIONED? I've enhanced it to help you.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Perhaps Comrade RW would point out a bureaucratic department or organisation that drives and generates REVENUE??

Well wasn't revenue generation a function that you and your fellow metermaides were responsible for? Aren't parking tickets a form of revenue generation? ac_biggrin

No, you bobble headed behemoth.

Revenue generation comes from PRODUCTION, not taxation, duties, fees, fines, excises or other government imposts.

:crazy:

RW

You didn't read enough but commissioned still gives them credit.

Don't bother replying until you read the rest of the article on ARPANET and you know who JCR Licklider, Bob Taylor and Ivan Sutherland are, what they did and who they did it for.

Squawk all you want - US "snivel serpents" get major cred for the creation of the Internet.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

Revenue generation comes from PRODUCTION, not taxation, duties, fees, fines, excises or other government imposts.

Government revenue is money from taxation, fees, duties, levies, etc, as well as on imports and exports.

See Crow here wants the business definition of revenue generation to fit the governmental definition of revenue generation.  What a silly muppet!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

So the money taken in by government in the form of taxes, fines and fees isn't revenue? So what is it; fake money or is it something similar to the air that exists between your old hairy ears?

Revenue - noun

the income of a government from taxation, excise duties, customs, or other sources, appropriated to the payment of the public expenses.

the government department charged with the collection of such income.

revenues, the collective items or amounts of income of a person, a state, etc.

the return or yield from any kind of property, patent, service, etc.; income.

an amount of money regularly coming in.

a particular item or source of income.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/revenue">http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/revenue

I think you and that idiot Joe must be twins. In fact I think you are Siamese twins and you share half a brain.  :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"You topped the exact same thing I said haha

Your boyfriend is an idiot.

Bricktop

Neither of you two airheads can read.

I specifically said "revenue GENERATION". That is the process by which revenue is derived from some form of production which results in goods or services sold and profit made.

Bimbo and Blimpo.

C'mon girls...true arguing with fact and reason.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Neither of you two airheads can read.

I specifically said "revenue GENERATION". That is the process by which revenue is derived from some form of production which results in goods or services sold and profit made.

Bimbo and Blimpo.

C'mon girls...true arguing with fact and reason.

Come on, old man. Fines, taxes, and fees is the way government GENERATES revenue.

Let's not go down the road to semantics, please.