News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I'd like to talk about sex, just a little...

Started by Mel Gibson, December 31, 2015, 01:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 31 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Blurt"Roadkill never worries about traffic.

Nice to see you Blurt.

keeper

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "RW"Still sounding like a broken record.

You want to fucking test me?

Threatening a Co-Admin should be a permanent ban offense (and because you smell of piss and Soons ass)

Don't you think so Fashy?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "RW"Still sounding like a broken record.

You want to fucking test me?

Threatening a Co-Admin should be a permanent ban offense (and because you smell of piss and Soons ass)

Don't you think so Fashy?

Fucking do it Kreeper! Take me out because your a crybaby nothing. Your whining is like music to my ears.

keeper

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"I'm out.  I have to work tomorrow, which is something that many here don't do.

And RW?  I want my legacy account back eventually, unless you had a reason to ban it, which you didn't...

If I don't get my legacy account back, you will have to lock down this forum.  Ask Kreeper...  I think he banned 68 IP addresses in one hour, when he decided to play tough for no reason.  I tired the poor guy out.

You're so full of shit pecker breath, it was like 6 times and wow it was so stressful,  -button-.... push, banned...push, banned.

You see Mel if you were ever a real Mod you would know these things.

Oh well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"I'm out.  I have to work tomorrow, which is something that many here don't do.

And RW?  I want my legacy account back eventually, unless you had a reason to ban it, which you didn't...

If I don't get my legacy account back, you will have to lock down this forum.  Ask Kreeper...  I think he banned 68 IP addresses in one hour, when he decided to play tough for no reason.  I tired the poor guy out.

You're so full of shit pecker breath, it was like 6 times and wow it was so stressful,  -button-.... push, banned...push, banned.

Oh well.

Suck balls Kreeper. You prissy little cunt.

keeper

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Good enough.

Since my legacy account was banned for no reason, and I am getting trashed around by Tara...

Fash?  I would enact forum lockdown...  I can leave a lot of work for your "wondergirl" in a short amount of time...

OK , Mel seriously you have to tell RW and I the truth, please!!!!! You see while you were posting this we were talking on Skype pissing our pants laughing at you, I said to RW that you actually talk like that in real life, RW said there's no Fucken way that you just have menstrual cramps or sand in your vagina.....

So which is it??

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Roadkill never worries about traffic.

Hello Blurt, it's so nice to see you here.

keeper

Quote from: "Guest"

Oh well.

Suck balls Kreeper. You prissy little cunt.

Don't be mad that you sucked as a mod (and human) :laugh3:

Renee

Oh well.

Mel likes to think of himself as being so much more than he actually is. It's quite funny actually and not worth getting all revved up over.

The truth is he's just a drunk and a loser who has made some pretty shitty choices in life and that's about it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Oh well.

Mel likes to think of himself as being so much more than he actually is. It's quite funny actually and not worth getting all revved up over.

The truth is he's just a drunk and a loser who has made some pretty shitty choices in life and that's about it.

Yeah, when he gets the booze in him he develops an inflated sense of self worth.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Oh well.

Yeah, when he gets the booze in him he develops an inflated sense of self worth.

Drunk or sober he is the same cretin. He's a desperate little attention whore with a hard on for RW. He is another one that I just wish would take the hint and leave and never come back.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Drunk or sober he is the same cretin. He's a desperate little attention whore with a hard on for RW. He is another one that I just wish would take the hint and leave and never come back.

He can be perfectly normal when he's sober. He was here on the weekend talking about property assessments/market value with a couple of us. RW saw it too. When he isn't sober(which is most of the time he's here) he's a waste of skin who wants in RW's pants.

RW

It's like babysitting a 3 year old - sometimes they can sit and play nicely but most of the time they run around with a fork looking to put it in an electrical outlet.

He's a repetitive little slob who likes to talk tough and make work for admins/mods.  I'm tired of him threatening me, humping my leg, and being a repetitive asshole.  I have no time for people who come here with the sole purpose of being disruptive.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It's like babysitting a 3 year old - sometimes they can sit and play nicely but most of the time they run around with a fork looking to put it in an electrical outlet.

He's a repetitive little slob who likes to talk tough and make work for admins/mods.  I'm tired of him threatening me, humping my leg, and being a repetitive asshole.  I have no time for people who come here with the sole purpose of being disruptive.

It's funny how he can go from wanting in your pants in one post then thirty seconds later hoping you die.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"It's like babysitting a 3 year old - sometimes they can sit and play nicely but most of the time they run around with a fork looking to put it in an electrical outlet.

It's funny how he can go from wanting in your pants in one post then thirty seconds later hoping you die.

Then to whining to Fash that I am mean to him then back to telling me he loves me.

He's a waste of bandwidth.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview