Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is Lust a Sin?

Started by J0E, January 01, 2016, 09:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/AFB3B927-992D-46D8-8EFD-F95EF2C23211_zpsas6fyypn.jpg.html">

Sorry, I cannot forget about the people  who make millions from this, and those who contribute.

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/AFB3B927-992D-46D8-8EFD-F95EF2C23211_zpsas6fyypn.jpg.html">

Sorry, I cannot forget about the people  who make millions from this, and those who contribute.

We are not into mega churches and ministries either Twenty Dollars.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"Oh good.  It means you're human.

Dove and Fash are human too, even though they put their trust in dieties. It's not for me, but it does not affect me either, so I do not care.

There seems to be a misconception in the secular world that Christianity is about imposing values instead of being ambassadors for Christ.

I think there is that misconception in Christianity as well.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"So, would someone please explain to me why what is written in the bible is sacrosanct?

It's the word of God.

15 and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness Timothy 3:15-17 NIV
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Dove and Fash are human too, even though they put their trust in dieties. It's not for me, but it does not affect me either, so I do not care.

There seems to be a misconception in the secular world that Christianity is about imposing values instead of being ambassadors for Christ.

Only for secular people, but for those of us who love the Lord there are no misconceptions.

RW

Only for secular people, but for those of us who love the Lord there are no misconceptions.

So only secular people can see Christians imposing values instead of being ambassadors for Christ?

"Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not" Jeremiah 5:21
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"So, would someone please explain to me why what is written in the bible is sacrosanct?

If you are not a believer why would you care?

Because you and Saint Dove are using the bible to support your argument. I am entitled to ask what makes the bible such a solid source of reference in contradiction to massive evidence that rebuts pretty much everything it says.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

If you are not a believer why would you care?

Because you and Saint Dove are using the bible to support your argument. I am entitled to ask what makes the bible such a solid source of reference in contradiction to massive evidence that rebuts pretty much everything it says.

I keep coming back to the obvious.....this affects you HOW?

Bricktop

It's the word of God.

15 and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness Timothy 3:15-17 NIV

So, God dictated this to his secretarial staff?

Anonymous

So only secular people can see Christians imposing values instead of being ambassadors for Christ?

When the fuck has Fash ever talked about imposing her values on anyone? If some fraudulent US tele-evangelist manipulates people through politics for selfish reasons is she responsible for that?

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

When the fuck has Fash ever talked about imposing her values on anyone? If some fraudulent US tele-evangelist manipulates people through politics for selfish reasons is she responsible for that?

When the fuck did I said Fash was responsible for it?  I'm saying there are a lot of Christians who aren't like Fash even if Fash denies they exist.

Let me pre-empt the Chrstian response: "If they impose their values then they aren't real Christians."

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

When the fuck did I said Fash was responsible for it?  I'm saying there are a lot of Christians who aren't like Fash even if Fash denies they exist.

Let me pre-empt the Chrstian response: "If they impose their values then they aren't real Christians."

:001_rolleyes:

I along with other believers may disappoint, but our Lord is faithful and never will.

RW

For the record Fash, I have always admired people who practise what they preach and you strike me as that type :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

If christianity was an occupation Fash would be employee of the year. If opposition to it was also an occupation, RW would be fired. :laugh3: