The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Cat Lovers Corner

Started by J0E, January 03, 2016, 02:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "JOE":laugh:

Well Renn...it's not that I'm afraid of everything....it's just that with your ultra-aggressive demeanor, you strike fear into the heart of all living creatures...and even some people. I bet this is how most cats react around you when they sense the presence of Renn in da room, eh?:

http://www.acupetwellness.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/scardy-cat.jpg">

Why, you're just like a female version of Yomesite Sam....rough, tuff 'n gruff. If you don't mind, I think I'll call you....Yosemite Samantha.

Anyways, I think in general, all women are the biggest cowards I've ever seen, eh Renn? They say stuff like, "I don't want to push my fingers to hard...or I'm AFRAID I'll break my nails!" Or "I'm afraid to walk out in public without my makeup or curlers in my hair...because what would the neighbors think!?" And the stuff I hear in the back of limos or in nightclubs, like, "I hope my pushup bra doesn't fall down....I'm AFRAID what my b/f and girlfriends think?" So if you're attempting to assign cowardice, then look no further then yer own gender, Renn! So many fraidy cats among your own feline crowd.

So, what I'm getting from your post is that your are afraid of me AND you're a fuckin misogynist too boot.... Which of course goes without saying....Most misogynists are yellow bellied, so no surprise here.

Don't feel bad you're not alone. A lot of people especially in RL are afraid of me.  :laugh3: Especially since my physical appearance and my personality don't even remotely match. People tell me all the time that I look extremely approachable but once they commit, they very quickly realize the mistake they've made.  :laugh3:

The truly funny part of this is that the line of work I'm in, is a people oriented profession. It's kind of strange that I'm so good at it. I guess all the acting lessons I took when in college are paying off.  :laugh3:

As for women being cowardly.....as usual you have that backward. Women perform one of most courageous acts under the sun on a regular basis.

Let me ask you this.....What's the #1 cause of death and injury to woman.....on a global scale no less?.......

Give up?......Well, I'll clue you in....it's MEN!

AND yet despite the undeniable danger, we women still have faith enough to let you randy savage apes into our lives. It takes an act of extreme courage bordering on reckless, insanity to take that leap of faith and many of us pay for it with our emotions, our dreams, our physical well-being and most tragically our lives. So don't tell me that women are cowards, you frigging little stain.

You have no fuckin clue.....

The older I get the more I realize that if it wasn't for the necessity of procreation, most men should have been eradicated right along with fucken polio and diphtheria.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Ive never been to New Jersey.

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"
 "I don't want to push my fingers to hard...or I'm AFRAID I'll break my nails!"

What the hell are you asking these women to do to you???

...wait...nevermind, I don't want to know.

:ohmy:  :beurk:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

JOE

:laugh:  

You see, even kiebers gets it.

No need to go emo on me, Renn.

It's just intended as a joke.....lighthearted satire.

However, given your mercurial personality, henceforth you shall be known as ......Yosemite Samantha.

Quote from: "kiebers"

Renee

Quote from: "JOE":laugh:  

You see, even kiebers gets it.

No need to go emo on me, Renn.

It's just intended as a joke.....lighthearted satire.

However, given your mercurial personality, henceforth you shall be known as ......Yosemite Samantha.

Whatever, Joey.

BTW, where are those frigging drawings you said you were going to produce 6 months ago?

Less fuckin talk, more results.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

:laugh3:

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"

:laugh3:

...well you might think it's stupid, Herman, but one time I was outside a nightclub in Vancouver and I saw these two women, and one of them was crying to her friend, "BooHooHoo, I broke my nail! I broke my nail! Sob! BooHooHoo! Wahhhh!" Her whole evening down the drain cuz of one nail.

And I thought, "Isn't this absurd? But I guess to these dames, when a nail breaks, for them its like a cat losing one of its claws, eh? As if they're bein' de-clawed.

Anonymous

Hey Joe, for a guy that has not been laid in decades, you sure do think you know a lot about women. :laugh3:

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"Hey Joe, for a guy that has not been laid in decades, you sure do think you know a lot about women. :laugh3:

I know that you've got a big pot belly, eh Herman.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Hey Joe, for a guy that has not been laid in decades, you sure do think you know a lot about women. :laugh3:

I know that you've got a big pot belly, Herman.

But, even if that were true, I have had more tail before my twentieth birthday than you have had in your sixty years :roll:

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"

I know that you've got a big pot belly, Herman.

But, even if that were true, I have had more tail before my twentieth birthday than you have had in your sixty years :roll:

Thank God I don't live in Saskatchewan.

My encounters with you in this forum have merely re-affirmed this sense of relief.

Anonymous

Why is that Joe? Scared you might get laid? You do not know what to do with a woman? :laugh3:

Anonymous

This thread has taken some unusual turns.

:ohmy:

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"Why is that Joe? Scared you might get laid? You do not know what to do with a woman? :laugh3:

Well Herman, I don't really need to go to Saskatchewan to meet women from there. There's a ton of them living on the West Coast already trying to escape your freezing -40 winters, eh? And a lot of 'em end up on welfare becoming single moms. I know where Mel lives there's a lotta ex-pat women from Saskatchwan living in Surrey making their living in massage parlors. Poor souls...many are addicted to crack and other illicit substances. At least its a better life than they knew back home.

But I promise I'll be especially nice to them because I know there's a good chance one of them could be your niece or cousin, eh Herman?

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"This thread has taken some unusual turns.

:ohmy:

Yeah, that Herman isn't a very good moderator, eh Fash?

He's gone way off topic...plus he's hijacking what was otherwise a beautiful thread! The guy simply doesn't know anything about moderating.

Why...he needs to be trained and then re-trained properly by you.

Ya know Fash, ya shoulda gotten somebody with at least 1 year of college.

Makes a difference y'know. High school doesn't do for a position of reponsibility such as this.