Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Hey Leopardsock!

Started by Asian Pride, January 01, 2013, 01:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asian Pride

Why you post here on Oriental forum?  Lots of White man forum around here for you.

instigator

He's a m@ngrelist. Like others here. We're trying to clean house. Take out the trash and rejects but they keep comin back.

They are trying to make this the m@ngrrel canadian forum

Gary Oak

Quote from: "instigator"He's a m@ngrelist. Like others here. We're trying to clean house. Take out the trash and rejects but they keep comin back.

They are trying to make this the m@ngrrel canadian forum

Do you mean like how Vietnam did when they kicked out all their garbage ? ...like you and your family for example ? :lol:  That's exactly what they did and you know it :lol:  You and your family are garbage and Vietnam knew it and did the right thing  :lol:  Unfortunately because there are so many clueless airhead liberals like Romero in Canada all Canadians have to endure having scum like you and your family living in Canada

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Asian Pride"Why you post here on Oriental forum?  Lots of White man forum around here for you.

I pretty much post where I please, then wait for someone interesting to start sparkling debates, robust arguments and witty repartee.

Whats your excuse?

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Shen Li"Sox is my good friend and I invited him so go f*ck yourself you white asshole. :x

I have naturally small Penis, but think it would still fit inside your mouth well enough to prevent any talk from you.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "Asian Pride"Why you post here on Oriental forum?  Lots of White man forum around here for you.

I pretty much post where I please, then wait for someone interesting to start sparkling debates, robust arguments and witty repartee.

Whats your excuse?

You were RSVP'd by me personally.

Well, how could I resist your invitation??

You told me the mod here was a gorgeous Chinese lady...

Leopardsocks

No, I was referring to the "lady"...Fashionista...

Leopardsocks

Sheeeesh...no need to get jealous.

She has a flat tummy.

Leopardsocks

You're not listening.

She has a flat tummy.

Leopardsocks

Hahahahahahha....and China will rule the world.

Oh, please...Ever seen a deflated balloon look the same as before it was inflated.

You'll have more stretch marks than the US economy.

Leopardsocks

Uh oh.

I think she's pissed.

Leopardsocks

Whew...I was worried there for a minute...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"No, I was referring to the "lady"...Fashionista...

I'm flattered Leopardsocks, but I'm nothing special.

Leopardsocks

Everyone is special!!! You included.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Everyone is special!!! You included.

I guess to my family I'm special.