The best topic

Replies: 10412
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:42:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

The Real Tinfoil Hat

Started by RW, January 07, 2016, 12:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ohh pff. I could make one for cheap with no name tinfoil from Walmart.

I've seen your costumes GrAnnie, I believe you could.

ac_smile

Renee

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/004476851/a289d3ec398f3a5a7f681d5d2bd6ae87_xlarge.png">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"http://images.sodahead.com/polls/004476851/a289d3ec398f3a5a7f681d5d2bd6ae87_xlarge.png">

:confused1:

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

easter bunny

I'm still hesitant to take a stand on the whole tin foil hat thing. There might be something to it.   :laugh:

Anonymous

GrAnnie could make very nice hats.

Annie

If it doesn't actually work, you can always make a whole outfit and just say you're a leftover....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"If it doesn't actually work, you can always make a whole outfit and just say you're a leftover....

I seen the quality of costumes you make Annie. BC has a big film industry.....if they saw pics of ur work, they'd hire ya on the fucking spot.

Annie

Haha, I was actually offered a position on Disney Cruise Ship as an extra with my Mando Cosplay.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Haha, I was actually offered a position on Disney Cruise Ship as an extra with my Mando Cosplay.

A full time gig? Where would it sail to and from?

Annie

I don't know but I hate boats and I wouldn't want to be away from my family. I have too much stuff to take care of at home to be away for weeks at a time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I don't know but I hate boats and I wouldn't want to be away from my family. I have too much stuff to take care of at home to be away for weeks at a time.

Yeah, you can ask Herm what that's all about. My husband did it for years as a power engineer. Now he commutes to Fort Saskatchewan every day.

Annie

I'd probably be sea sick and lonely so nah not for me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I'd probably be sea sick and lonely so nah not for me.

Why did you apply Annie?

Annie

I didn't I was given an application at an event.