The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Loch? Are you here?

Started by Annie, January 08, 2016, 05:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Or were you scared off? You're a cool poster, I miss chatting with you. Come back?  ac_hithere

Forget him, as far as being a poster here goes.......he is a write off.

He has stated openly that his loyalties lay with the evil queen and Van. He is basically nothing more than another "soon" with some UK charm thrown in.

YEP!!

RW

Quote from: "easter bunny"I'd have no problem recommending this place to others. =)

This makes me happy :)

There are some awesome people here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "easter bunny"I'd have no problem recommending this place to others. =)

Especially me. Did you know I'm sweeter than fucking sugar. ac_razz

easter bunny

I'll see what I can do about scaring you up some customers. =)

Annie

Just don't bring scary customers  :ohmy:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"

Oh I love when new people join easter bunny.

easter bunny

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Just don't bring scary customers  :ohmy:

No, I would never do that. Besides, I don't know any scary customers. =)

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Oh I love when new people join easter bunny.

This place is really looking good. It might be time to do a little advertising. You could set up a twitter account. That's how the other place does it.

Anonymous

This place is really looking good. It might be time to do a little advertising. You could set up a twitter account. That's how the other place does it.

It would be kewl if we had a little growth dude. If we could get a few more people like urself/Herm/Twenty Dollars, well fuck yeah. However, you have to realize that the regs here don't want the likes of that Dinky Freud guy, scouse and oddstain on the main board. There's already an idiot forum and it's called VF/new BF.

Annie

With the good also comes a little bad. Just have to see what happens and if someone is like that dink guy then deal with it lol.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

easter bunny

Quote from: "Shen Li"

It would be kewl if we had a little growth dude. If we could get a few more people like urself/Herm/Twenty Dollars, well fuck yeah. However, you have to realize that the regs here don't want the likes of that Dinky Freud guy, scouse and oddstain on the main board. There's already an idiot forum and it's called VF/new BF.

Well okay, but you need to realize that... that's music to my ears.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"With the good also comes a little bad. Just have to see what happens and if someone is like that dink guy then deal with it lol.

Lemme ask you this Annie: do we want growth if it means the main board is cluttered up with racism, retarded put downs and mindless, outdated trolling? This is why we had a falling out with VF in the first place.

RW

I haven't wrapped my head around the Twitter thing and how it drives traffic.

:confused1:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I haven't wrapped my head around the Twitter thing and how it drives traffic.

:confused1:

I remember easter bunny saying he registered at VF when he saw their Twitter account.

RW

I'll have to pick his big nerd brain about it.
Beware of Gaslighters!