The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Hornung: Shrimpdicked Homo Stalker

Started by instigator, January 01, 2013, 05:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

instigator

Big deal. Nothing he can do is as bad as the fallacy of bizarre abnormal self deprecator m@ngrel that is chaoheihei/punsy/shenli

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"cuddle bunnies

If I had better emoticons I would stick my tongue out at you.

Happy 2013 CC!! :D

i know...we need BETTER EMOTIES HERE.....god can you imagine what hornung the homo and shitstigator could do if they had emoticons ...wow

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
If I had better emoticons I would stick my tongue out at you.

Happy 2013 CC!! :D

i know...we need BETTER EMOTIES HERE.....god can you imagine what hornung the homo and shitstigator could do if they had emoticons ...wow

Bucket list for 2013

cool....are you thinking of names yet....... :D

Vancouver

Time is malleable

Gary Oak

Shouldn't the title of this thread be  Hornung Virginal Shrimpdicked Homo Stalker ?

Anonymous

I wish squabbles from other forums would stay on other forums.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"I wish squabbles from other forums would stay on other forums.

lol fashonista......not gonna happen......

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I wish squabbles from other forums would stay on other forums.

lol fashonista......not gonna happen......

Lol Obvious Li....that is too much to hope for.

Vancouver

Hornung should stop being such a crybaby. He is so pathetic. He starts whinning at the Vancouver forum and nobody cares. He's like a 6 year old with anger issues. I suggest he seek some help for his mental sake.
Time is malleable

Obvious Li

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Hornung should stop being such a crybaby. He is so pathetic. He starts whinning at the Vancouver forum and nobody cares. He's like a 6 year old with anger issues. I suggest he seek some help for his mental sake.

All true and no sense of humour either.

you gotta admit it is fascinating watching this guy post the same list of pejorative names post after post after post....i mean just the typing alone must be a chore

Gary Oak

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Hornung should stop being such a crybaby. He is so pathetic. He starts whinning at the Vancouver forum and nobody cares. He's like a 6 year old with anger issues. I suggest he seek some help for his mental sake.

You have to admit that his insults are pretty funny :lol:

GORDY GAMBINO

he copy pastas everything and has the shittiest links available at least 2 years old then he goes into the same buck toothed chinky rant.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

you gotta admit it is fascinating watching this guy post the same list of pejorative names post after post after post....i mean just the typing alone must be a chore

I should got there and have a look.

His handle is hornung no?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I should got there and have a look.

His handle is hornung no?

he repeats this almost verbatim in every post.....usually directed as Shen Li or Gary choking the chicken ...

Gary Chocking the Chicken, you are nothing but f*cked up racist, sinophobic loser liar spammer troll. It must be true a f*cked up LOSER loser like you have resorted to choking to chicken on your copy of Tartan Dragon and never being laid. You admitted it. Only a f*cked up moron racist, sinophobic loser liar spammer troll would devote all of time in spamming the racist poor selling 15 year old terrible Tartan Dragon for almost two years and spamming your racist lies about the oath being relevant in modern times. No wonder no woman would touch a f*cked up LOSER loser like you.