Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Do you Ever Feel Dissastified with what you Have Accomplished In Your Life

Started by Anonymous, January 15, 2016, 12:03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J0E

Yup, that's right Renn. My purpose in this forum, indeed this life is ta royally annoy you.

I'm like that fly on the wall ya caint swat, that itch in the hard to get to crack in yer back ya caint reach, or the limo driver who doesn't stop the vehicle even though you asked him 10 times to.

So git used to it, bub!

Anyways, when yer outta things to do, an' the picture frame on the wall always looks like it needs straightening, think of me, 'Renn! Hee hee!

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kdrLjvciyi0/VGJb3DQVo3I/AAAAAAAAK8I/t7oZy5eiL9o/s1600/20141110-IMG_8076.jpg">

Quote from: "Renee"Now as to something off topic, so please forgive me.....Why the fuck does Joe post backwards? Why more often than not, are all his posts structured the opposite way from everyone else? Why are his posted responses listed before the quote he is responding to? It's totally counter-intuitive and quite frankly annoying. ac_umm

Maybe this is fodder for a separate thread......... ac_umm probably not. :nea:

Renee

Joe FYI, it's not just me that you annoy. :laugh:

BTW, I knew you were going to give some retarded wordy answer. But I had no idea you were going to just come right out and say what i was thinking......Thanks for being honest.  :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

J0E

I'm gonna give ya a run fer yer money in the Drawing thread, Renn.

So hold yer horses, don' cast judgement yet.......'kay?  :t2641:

Quote from: "Renee"Joe FYI, it's not just me that you annoy. :laugh:

BTW, I knew you were going to give some retarded wordy answer. But I had no idea you were going to just come right out and say what i was thinking......Thanks for being honest.  :laugh:

Renee

Joe, art isn't about competition. I guess that's something you get wrong as well. :laugh:

Which begs the question......Is there anything you get right?  ac_biggrin

But hey, if you have more artistic talent than I......more power to you. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani: Let's see it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Joe, you haven't posted a drawing to date.

When I used to post on VF, he posted a sketch that wasn't too bad. I don't if it was his though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "J0E"...seems you did as well as you could have with what you had Herman.

So why be envious of those people?

They're of no consequence to any of us.

They seem like Big Fish in a small pond where you are, but if they went into another pond somewhere else, they'd be small fish. Actually, nobodies. Saskatchewan may be a big place where you live, but much of the world doesn't know about nor has heard about it.

I met a guy who was or is now an advisor in Christy Clark's government In British Columbia. He seems like such a flake.

But he got where he is through connections, not because he was especially talented, qualified or brilliant. It was who he knew, not what he knew.

I wouldn't worry about your imagined rivals. They're nothing.

These guys are not my rivals. Like I said, I haven't seen some of them in over twenty years. I'm surprised how these ex f@ck ups turned their lives around.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "J0E"...seems you did as well as you could have with what you had Herman.

They seem like Big Fish in a small pond where you are, but if they went into another pond somewhere else, they'd be small fish. Actually, nobodies. Saskatchewan may be a big place where you live, but much of the world doesn't know about nor has heard about it.

I met a guy who was or is now an advisor in Christy Clark's government In British Columbia. He seems like such a flake.

But he got where he is through connections, not because he was especially talented, qualified or brilliant. It was who he knew, not what he knew.

These guys are not my rivals. Like I said, I haven't seen some of them in over twenty years. I'm surprised how these ex f@ck ups turned their lives around.

I'm surprised too at the women some of my girlfriends have become.

@realAzhyaAryola

Do you Ever Feel Disastified with what you Have Accomplished In Your Life?

No. I relish each accomplishment and look forward to future ones.

However, I work with giants of their industry so my accomplishments pale in comparison to theirs yet MY accomplishments are mine so I will always be proud of these. My accomplishments will always be significant in my universe and to those near and dear to me who share my joys and successes.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Do you Ever Feel Disastified with what you Have Accomplished In Your Life?

No. I relish each accomplishment and look forward to future ones.

However, I work with giants of their industry so my accomplishments pale in comparison to theirs yet MY accomplishments are mine so I will always be proud of these. My accomplishments will always be significant in my universe and to those near and dear to me who share my joys and successes.

But, do you ever run into or hear about people you haven't seen in a long time and wonder how they become the way they did?

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"No. I do not concern myself about where they are today.

I don't think about them either until their names come back for some reason. It's usually a funeral.

J0E

Quote from: "Fashionista"

For good or ill? For better or worse? What was their outcomes, Fashionista?

Anonymous

Quote from: "J0E"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

For good or ill? For better or worse? What was their outcomes, Fashionista?

They are in jobs that I wouldn't have expected when we were teenagers.

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes, but what kind? I think that is the question. Something lower than you had expected or something much higher than you had expected?
@realAzhyaAryola