News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

DPP's Tsai Ing Wen elected Taiwanese president.

Started by Anonymous, January 15, 2016, 09:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Some encouraging signs though from an American presidential candidate.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/archives/2016/01/09/2003636798">http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/ ... 2003636798">http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/archives/2016/01/09/2003636798

Republican US presidential hopeful Marco Rubio said that, if elected, he would defend Taiwan should the nation be invaded by China.

Did you notice how senator Rubio referred to Taiwan as a nation?

There isn't an ice cube's chance in a sauna chance that the next prez of the US will ever deviate from the one-China policy. There is only one possibility for Taiwan and it is with the motherland. Give up these childish dreams of ever having the world recognize an independent Taiwan.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"China should forget about Taiwan and annex North Korea before that lunatic causes a nuclear war.

We will never forget about an integral part of our nation. China has always been weakest when we are divided.

Bricktop

So, the Taiwanese, who've lived beyond the jackboot of Beijing's ruthless overlords for 60 odd years should just drop everything and run to the Politburo begging forgiveness and offering all their money as reparations?

Let us not forget that China is a dictatorship, and Taiwan is not.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"I've always known that they make good products in Taiwan. Turns out they make good people there too.  :thumbup:

Thank you easter bunny, I'm so flattered.

acc_hugz

Bricktop

Quote from: "easter bunny"I've always known that they make good products in Taiwan. Turns out they make good people there too.  :thumbup:

Unlike the mainland, which turns out worker's party clones chanting their dogma day in and day out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Some encouraging signs though from an American presidential candidate.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/archives/2016/01/09/2003636798">http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/ ... 2003636798">http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/archives/2016/01/09/2003636798

Republican US presidential hopeful Marco Rubio said that, if elected, he would defend Taiwan should the nation be invaded by China.

Did you notice how senator Rubio referred to Taiwan as a nation?

There isn't an ice cube's chance in a sauna chance that the next prez of the US will ever deviate from the one-China policy. There is only one possibility for Taiwan and it is with the motherland. Give up these childish dreams of ever having the world recognize an independent Taiwan.

Not now, but perhaps in the future when the world will not need China's growth for their own..

A new generation has developed that sees themselves as Taiwanese..

I can't see any possibility of young Taiwanese ever giving their blessing to unification.

Anonymous

^You fucking treasonous, splittist cow. I wanna get in my vehicle, drive down to Calgary and slap the yellow off your back when you spew that traitor shit. :mad:  acc_angry  :t1929:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

Unlike the mainland, which turns out worker's party clones chanting their dogma day in and day out.

Will you stop fucking encouraging the traitor. Like too many people on that shitty little rogue island province, she has her head directly up the West's ass.

easter bunny

Thank you easter bunny, I'm so flattered.

acc_hugz

acc_hugz

easter bunny

Quote from: "easter bunny"China should forget about Taiwan and annex North Korea before that lunatic causes a nuclear war.

We will never forget about an integral part of our nation. China has always been weakest when we are divided.

Why not let them have some autonomy the way they did for Hong Kong? That worked out okay didn't it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"

Why not let them have some autonomy the way they did for Hong Kong? That worked out okay didn't it?

That is what China has floated, but with even greater autonomy than Hong Kong..

Something like one country, three systems where Taiwan would even keep it's army..

But, it does not have support in Taiwan and even the KMT were forced to call it unacceptable..

The dragging their feet on direct democracy in Hong Kong only added to the skepticism about any form of union with China..

I really believe the only thing that will ever have the assent of Taiwanese is de jure recognition of our de facto independence..

We already are a nation, the only thing that would change would be changing our official name from Republic of China or ROC to ROT.

Anonymous

^You won't even get that in the fucking future if this pan green twat causes Beijing to lose face just like Chen and Lee did. :mad:

Bricktop

Will you stop fucking encouraging the traitor. Like too many people on that shitty little rogue island province, she has her head directly up the West's ass.

Better your head up the wests's ass, than under a PLA tank.

Anonymous

Better your head up the wests's ass, than under a PLA tank.

If their new "prez" pushes China, the people of traitor island will get both.

easter bunny

Quote from: "easter bunny"

That is what China has floated, but with even greater autonomy than Hong Kong..

Something like one country, three systems where Taiwan would even keep it's army..

But, it does not have support in Taiwan and even the KMT were forced to call it unacceptable..

The dragging their feet on direct democracy in Hong Kong only added to the skepticism about any form of union with China..

I really believe the only thing that will ever have the assent of Taiwanese is de jure recognition of our de facto independence..

We already are a nation, the only thing that would change would be changing our official name from Republic of China or ROC to ROT.

That's the thing with freedom. Once people get a taste of it they never want to give it up. Beijing knows it too.