Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Profiling

Started by RW, January 17, 2016, 04:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Hey. I get profiled as a sexy gorgeous chick every day.

Do I get outa shape about it?  Hell no - I just suck it up and take it

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"That's all (not) good and well bunny, but when we start getting upset over "profiling" three guys who look middle eastern because they are taking pictures of mall entrances and exits, we need to give our damn heads a shake.

This is the dangers of PC bullshit.  We should not, under any circumstances, let those who want to be "sensitive" mess with our security.

I totally agree. I think the police did the right thing in releasing the pictures, and I'm not sure I even buy their story that it was an accident. What was the original plan, to show them only to cops and ask them if they knew these guys? That seems a bit silly to me. If they hadn't leaked them then we'd have valuable police resources being wasted. This way everything worked out fine. And I still think it's weird taking pictures of mall entrances and exits. I can see it if they wanted to remember where they parked the car, but the way they described it still sounds creepy to me.

easter bunny

Quote from: "cc la femme"Hey. I get profiled as a sexy gorgeous chick every day.

ac_smile

ac_biggrin

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"He's saying it's necessary :)

Yes. It's not like we want to be doing it. We just don't have much choice. =(

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Hey. I get profiled as a sexy gorgeous chick every day.

ac_smile

I'm sure you do as well as you and your husband being compassionate and helpful people.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Annie

If profiling is good enough on Criminal Minds, then it's good enough for me!  :thumbup:  Seriously, there's no need for anyone to get bent out of shape and cry when profiling has been used in criminal cases for many years.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"If profiling is good enough on Criminal Minds, then it's good enough for me!  :thumbup:  Seriously, there's no need for anyone to get bent out of shape and cry when profiling has been used in criminal cases for many years.

Perhaps it is a necessary tool for the police as easter bunny has said..

But, there should be strict guidelines for it, so it is not abused.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"If profiling is good enough on Criminal Minds, then it's good enough for me!  :thumbup:  Seriously, there's no need for anyone to get bent out of shape and cry when profiling has been used in criminal cases for many years.

That's how I see it too Grannie.

RW

I still find it creepy too bunny.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

ac_smile

I know what you mean, it's very hard being so damn sexy all the time.