The best topic

Replies: 10484
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:43:24 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

They keep dropping.

Started by Bricktop, January 18, 2016, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"God fucked up.

We get 70 plus years, dogs get 15.

Should have been the other way round. The world would be a better place.

Like Logan's Run cut in half.

Anonymous

Billy Graham, 'America's Pastor' And Noted Evangelist, Dead At 99

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/billy-graham-dead_us_566e7e34e4b011b83a6bb479">http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/bill ... b83a6bb479">http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/billy-graham-dead_us_566e7e34e4b011b83a6bb479

Bricktop

There will be a special place in hell for American evangalists.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"There will be a special place in hell for American evangalists.

Maybe, but I don't think old Graham was as slimy as most of them.

Bricktop

I bet he didn't die in poverty.

I suspect he may have believed what he said, unlike the Swaggarts of the world...but he inspired an industry of religion for profit that has ruined many, many lives. He sure as hell didn't help remove the crooks from the ranks. There would have been so few left.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I bet he didn't die in poverty.

I suspect he may have believed what he said, unlike the Swaggarts of the world...but he inspired an industry of religion for profit that has ruined many, many lives. He sure as hell didn't help remove the crooks from the ranks. There would have been so few left.

That's like blaming the internet for Nigerian scammers.

Bricktop

Er...they would have difficulty without it, wouldn't they?

Those postage stamps would cost a motzah, for a start.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Er...they would have difficulty without it, wouldn't they?

Those postage stamps would cost a motzah, for a start.

True,  it would prevent me from finding out that someone in Nigeria is leaving me millions of dollars.

Bricktop

">

Scouse should scroll through to 3.20.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

Scouse should scroll through to 3.20.
Accusations of Richard Nixon or Lyndon Johnson being bigots come as no surprise to me, but Billy Graham.

ac_wot

Bricktop

Billy Graham was evil. As are all "evangelists" who preach for profit.

Show me a poor evangelist, and I'll show you a man who actually believes what he is saying.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Billy Graham was evil. As are all "evangelists" who preach for profit.

Show me a poor evangelist, and I'll show you a man who actually believes what he is saying.

Most evangelists are not wealthy, but they don't meet presidents either.

Bricktop

Show me a poor American evangelist.

Anonymous

Craig Mack, 'Flava in Ya Ear' Rapper, Dead at 47

Former Bad Boy MC who left industry for religion dies of heart failure

Mack is best known for the indelible classic "Flava in Ya Ear," – a Top 10 hit in 1994 that sold over a million copies – and its subsequent remix featuring Notorious B.I.G, LL Cool J, Busta Rhymes and Rampage. The original would eventually reach No. 1 on the Billboard rap songs chart and No. 9 on the Hot 100 and earn a Best Rap Solo Performance Grammy nomination.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Craig Mack, 'Flava in Ya Ear' Rapper, Dead at 47

Former Bad Boy MC who left industry for religion dies of heart failure

Mack is best known for the indelible classic "Flava in Ya Ear," – a Top 10 hit in 1994 that sold over a million copies – and its subsequent remix featuring Notorious B.I.G, LL Cool J, Busta Rhymes and Rampage. The original would eventually reach No. 1 on the Billboard rap songs chart and No. 9 on the Hot 100 and earn a Best Rap Solo Performance Grammy nomination.

I never heard of him. But, I hate rap.