Started by Bricktop, February 10, 2016, 06:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Of course she is :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Hey Crow MILFs are generally over 40. Surely there are younger ones around. I am perfectly content with the over 40 crowd tho.

Well, there is at least one here who enjoys the attentions of the more mature gentleman, but sadly her dance card is overflowing.

Don't let Fashionista deter you. She is a very pretty lady. Watch our for the bible, though.

Dove seems to have taken a sequester.

I'd go with CC. She is Australian, and as you know, Australian girls dig surfer guys.

I'd also recommend Renee, as I believe she is unattached. The only downside is her temper. She can bite the heads off statues when her blood is up.

Fash is my MILF choice.

Good choice. She's very pretty.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Hey Crow MILFs are generally over 40. Surely there are younger ones around. I am perfectly content with the over 40 crowd tho.

Well, there is at least one here who enjoys the attentions of the more mature gentleman, but sadly her dance card is overflowing.

Don't let Fashionista deter you. She is a very pretty lady. Watch our for the bible, though.

I'd go with CC. She is Australian, and as you know, Australian girls dig surfer guys.

I'd also recommend Renee, as I believe she is unattached. The only downside is her temper. She can bite the heads off statues when her blood is up.

The only downside????? Maybe if you are blind. :laugh3:

You are being too kind. Did you fall out of your wheelchair and smack your head on the day room floor?

Are we not in a state of armistice?

Anonymous

I did not get off on the best foot with Fash or Dove. My dealings with religious people have not been good. They are good folk though, both of them.

Renee

You are being too kind. Did you fall out of your wheelchair and smack your head on the day room floor?

I thought so until you dragged my name into this debauched thread.

I'm not interested in being recommend as a "MILF", nor do I appreciate it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

At least he didn't scrawl it on your large picture window in the middle of the night.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Its "Members" not "mothers"!!!

And I did NOT recommend you without qualification. Still have trouble reading, I see.

Renee

Its "Members" not "mothers"!!!

And I did NOT recommend you without qualification. Still have trouble reading, I see.

Oh, I see, that makes all the difference in the world.  :001_rolleyes:

Just STFU and leave me out of your bullshit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Whoa. Looks like this thread is falling apart. Too bad. CC never showed. Was looking forward to the banter.

RW

I think you scared her off.
Beware of Gaslighters!

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"As in Member's I'd Like to Fuck!!!

C'mon, you all have one. Own up.

Which member is the one you'd hit on at a members' convention?

I am not into MILF's  ac_unsure

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"I think you scared her off.

Why would that be? Uncle dilfs here. He may be what you're looking for.

road kill

The thread title should be changed to Man I'd Like To Fuck for the Semen Major guy. :tease:

Anonymous

Quote from: "roadkill"The thread title should be changed to Man I'd Like To Fuck for the Semen Major guy. :tease:

:001_rolleyes:

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"I think you scared her off.

Why would that be? Uncle dilfs here. He may be what you're looking for.

I'm not looking for anyone.  I know where to find him.
Beware of Gaslighters!