The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

My gratitude to Twenty Bucks

Started by Bricktop, February 22, 2016, 08:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
From the perspective of person C, (who still likes both of them btw), I saw it as the inevitable result of evs running a stress deficit for a long time. And no, it wasn't pretty. =(

I have gotten on Fash's case how she can be such a gutless fence-sitter when I KNOW she does not condone the vicious comments that bipolar Serbian twat was spewing.

No one condones vicious comments. I'm just a bit surprised at how much life this thing has. I wonder if this idiotic squabble will still be going strong in 1400 years.

We're just reminiscing about the names we've been called.  No squabbling.   ac_biggrin
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

^I do remember she called me sham li and racist. I am too racist for her toilet, but not scouser and oddstain. :crazy:

RW

Hey now.  Just because you hate all white people doesn't mean you're THAT racist.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Hey now.  Just because you hate all white people doesn't mean you're THAT racist.

I was going to disavow the endorsement for prez I received from the KKK, but my earpiece failed. ac_toofunny

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"Being nasty to people was just one of the many services evs offered.

She was not like that at all to me. Why do I think you are not telling the whole story. I do not mean just you either. Shen Li, Annie, Renee, Azhya and Crowley seem to be giving a very one sided version of events.

Are you Fucken serious?????

Seoulbro you seem to be a level headed guy and I have kept my mouth shut because RW does not need my help when it comes to evs and her bullshit,  maybe you missed her post when she told RW she's deserved the abuse she got when she was younger.

Now just because she isn't a nasty piece of shit to YOU does  not make her any less of a piece of shit.

If you think you're only getting one side go Fucken search VF.

Now stfu until you have the full story.

Edit: and when you do have the full story I expect an apology to RW.

Well, that escalated quickly... ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"Being nasty to people was just one of the many services evs offered.

She was not like that at all to me. Why do I think you are not telling the whole story. I do not mean just you either. Shen Li, Annie, Renee, Azhya and Crowley seem to be giving a very one sided version of events.

Are you Fucken serious?????

Seoulbro you seem to be a level headed guy and I have kept my mouth shut because RW does not need my help when it comes to evs and her bullshit,  maybe you missed her post when she told RW she's deserved the abuse she got when she was younger.

Now just because she isn't a nasty piece of shit to YOU does  not make her any less of a piece of shit.

If you think you're only getting one side go Fucken search VF.

Now stfu until you have the full story.

Edit: and when you do have the full story I expect an apology to RW.

Well, that escalated quickly... ac_wot

The wounds haven't healed yet.

Bricktop

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Clearly.

And they aren't even his wounds!!!

EB, SB and Mona were not involved and it shows.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Evs treated him like shit far before us.

I remember.

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
From the perspective of person C, (who still likes both of them btw), I saw it as the inevitable result of evs running a stress deficit for a long time. And no, it wasn't pretty. =(

I have gotten on Fash's case how she can be such a gutless fence-sitter when I KNOW she does not condone the vicious comments that bipolar Serbian twat was spewing.

No one condones vicious comments. I'm just a bit surprised at how much life this thing has. I wonder if this idiotic squabble will still be going strong in 1400 years.

We're just reminiscing about the names we've been called.  No squabbling.   ac_biggrin

Whatever you say.   ac_biggrin

Annie

evs drove a LOT of people away.  She insulted almost everyone with stupid little inuendos, but she saved the nastiness specifically for RW, Renee, Shen. She called me crazy and off my rocker lol I don't even OWN a rocker!!!  :laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Clearly.

And they aren't even his wounds!!!

So everyone else can comment how they been treated like garbage by her but me???

Perfect!

Bricktop

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/31/29/80/3129806b1339d1ac816852f66cb8009d.jpg">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview