The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

My gratitude to Twenty Bucks

Started by Bricktop, February 22, 2016, 08:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"Being nasty to people was just one of the many services evs offered.

She was not like that at all to me. Why do I think you are not telling the whole story. I do not mean just you either. Shen Li, Annie, Renee, Azhya and Crowley seem to be giving a very one sided version of events.

Are you Fucken serious?????

Seoulbro you seem to be a level headed guy and I have kept my mouth shut because RW does not need my help when it comes to evs and her bullshit,  maybe you missed her post when she told RW she's deserved the abuse she got when she was younger.

Now just because she isn't a nasty piece of shit to YOU does  not make her any less of a piece of shit.

If you think you're only getting one side go Fucken search VF.

Now stfu until you have the full story.

Edit: and when you do have the full story I expect an apology to RW.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr White"
Quote from: "RW"Being nasty to people was just one of the many services evs offered.

She was not like that at all to me. Why do I think you are not telling the whole story. I do not mean just you either. Shen Li, Annie, Renee, Azhya and Crowley seem to be giving a very one sided version of events.

Seoulbro you seem to be a level headed guy and I have kept my mouth shut because RW does not need my help when it comes to evs and her bullshit,  maybe you missed her post when she told RW she's deserved the abuse she got when she was younger.

Now just because she isn't a nasty piece of shit to YOU does  not make her any less of a piece of shit.

Who is this evs? RW, do you want me to beat the shit out of evs or the Seoul brother for you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It's all on the board to read.  You can search for it yourself.

Why would I want to do that?

Mona

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "BortTheBorkle"
Quote from: "RW"So he didn't harass the shit out of Mona?

I didn't say he harassed Mona other than to follow her from thread to thread, especially in the "what are you wearing?" thread. Any harmless little jab at Mona (Mona's feminine but has a thick skin), like we all do to each other from time to time, and S.emen was all over them for "talking to a lady like that" and blasting the report button. The problem is that he always stuck up for her until his best buddy Galli went full on trying to threaten and character assassinate her and wasn't such a white knight then. It was the other female members had the inbox troubles with him. Slappy was a girl he pestered, she told me all about it. She had it out with him in threads and he wasn't such a white knight to her either. Then there's the dumping PI threats to mods. Ask him about it. He won't answer, cause he has no defense. Too many witnesses.

All of this from a convicted felon. Truth.

The only person who ever harassed me in BF was Galli, who I'd always been friends with prior to him losing the plot.  And I truly hope that he sorts out whatever put him over the edge.  I get along just fine with everyone else.

For the record, I never had a problem with anything posted towards me, by either gentleman. I never understood the problem with the whole "white knight" debate, but then, I also have no idea what went on behind the scenes in reporting or PM.  And to be honest, I don't want to.  It's ancient history.

Although, I will say one thing to both of you:    Leave the BF animosity where it belongs, this is a new forum to us all, start fresh without the constant bickering and putdowns, if you don't like each other, that's fine, IGNORE each other.   Nobody wants to see a board full of slanging matches and one upmanship.  It's one thing to make a valid argument about a relevant subject, it's another entirely to post drivel and insults for the sake of poking at each other.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr White"

I will not register at VF just to search that board. It's a troll forum and frankly it's beneath me.

I will take your word that evs made have made some comments that went too far. All I am saying is that there had to have been events leading up to such attacks. There must have been exchanges before it got that for. Nobody right out of the blue says a child deserves abuse.

RW

I actually outlined said events the last time you asked this question.  If you can't be bothered to read it then it's best you save the commentary.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I actually outlined said events the last time you asked this question.  If you can't be bothered to read it then it's best you save the commentary.

Yes, you gave your version of events.

keeper

Quote from: "RW"I actually outlined said events the last time you asked this question.  If you can't be bothered to read it then it's best you save the commentary.

If your not willing to seek the truth that only tells me you have a problem with RW for what ever reason.

Let me put it in words you might understand.

Evs is a sack of shit cunt. DO YOU GET IT????

So tell me wtf is your problem anyway?

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leg Less Lou"

If your not willing to seek the truth that only tells me you have a problem with RW for what ever reason.

It's none of my business what happened between evs and other people. I am just pointing out the obvious; she would probably have a different recollection of events. Jeesh.

Mona

Quote from: "Leg Less Lou"

It's none of my business what happened between the evs and other people. I am just pointing out the obvious; she would probably have a different recollection of events. Jeesh.

I understand your point.  There's always three truths in any situation between two people.  How person A perceives it, how person B perceives it, and what actually happened.  And the perspective of onlookers will be filtered through their own biases as well.

Bricktop

Evs and I are in a secret three way tryst with Blurt.

Anonymous

Annie

Actually, I think a lot of their incriminating evidence was conveniently removed.  :sneaky2:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"

Actually, I think a lot of their incriminating evidence was conveniently removed.  :sneaky2:

That would NOT surprise me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview