The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

And so it begins - Death by Doctor

Started by RW, March 03, 2016, 03:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"She looks lnice no doubt but what's with the blow pop head on the shrunken body?

Shrunken body????? Are you on dope?

Oh wait, what am I saying......of course you are. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Yeah and I could wash it down with a bag of dicks too  :sneaky2:

If I ever end up in a wheelchair, I'm getting t-shits made that says, "I'm not crippled.  I'm just too lazy to walk" and "Recipient of the Awesome Parking Forever award".

ac_biggrin

Make sure it's a motorized wheelchair. That way you can piss people like me off when you go to places like Disney World. ac_biggrin

God damn cripples and their frickin scooters.   :laugh3:

You look very nice Renee.

ac_smile

I do not care. Are you in to fat old tattooed bikers from Saskatchewan?

Thank you, old picture.....sun glow effect added.

I thought it came out pretty good.

What the hell did you do to that post?  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yeah and I could wash it down with a bag of dicks too  :sneaky2:

If I ever end up in a wheelchair, I'm getting t-shits made that says, "I'm not crippled.  I'm just too lazy to walk" and "Recipient of the Awesome Parking Forever award".

ac_biggrin

Make sure it's a motorized wheelchair. That way you can piss people like me off when you go to places like Disney World. ac_biggrin

ac_smile

I am home and in to the barrel wash.

Renee

ac_biggrin

ac_smile

I am home and in to the barrel wash.

Don't post when you are half in the bag. You do and say things you regret.

But I don't have any personal experience with anything that; it's just what I've heard. :43(2):

You should probably ask Shen Li. :laugh3:

RW

Quote from: "RW"She looks lnice no doubt but what's with the blow pop head on the shrunken body?

I don't use drugs until after the kids go to bed (usually).

This is what I see:

http://i66.tinypic.com/a179t5.jpg">

It looks like a normal head and neck but your shoulders look small and weird.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

I don't use drugs until after the kids go to bed (usually).

This is what I see:

http://i66.tinypic.com/a179t5.jpg">

It looks like a normal head and neck but your shoulders look small and weird.

Well the dope you are doing is fucking with your vision. What you think are my shoulders are actually my fists. I have my fingers hooked into the spaghetti straps of the cami I'm wearing.

The stuff in the background that is somewhat shadowed are actually my shoulders. :laugh3: You are probably the first person ever to say I have small shoulders.......ever :laugh3:

If I had more courage I would post the original. :laugh3:

RW

What I've outlined is all I can see. GOH!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"What I've outlined is all I can see. GOH!

Well what you have outline is rather disturbing.....I hope it gives you nightmares. :laugh3:

Bricktop

Just walking on by...whislting nonchalantly...

RW

Well what you have outline is rather disturbing.....I hope it gives you nightmares. :laugh3:

It's actually driving me nuts!  I'm almost to the point of begging you for a private viewing of the original.  

%}#**%^*%%^*!!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

It's actually driving me nuts!  I'm almost to the point of begging you for a private viewing of the original.  

%}#**%^*%%^*!!!!

Okay, fuck it. Like I really give a shit what someone thinks of or does with a 20 plus year old pic of me. The sad part is I still have the same hair cut.  :laugh3:

Here goes (deep breath) look fast.

........Gone......... :laugh3:

RW

Thank you!  That was driving me nuts!

That's a fantastic pic btw!  I like it better than the weird shrinky shoulder avatar version haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Thank you!  That was driving me nuts!

That's a fantastic pic btw!  I like it better than the weird shrinky shoulder avatar version haha

Thank you, I have a lot of old pics of me. For a while I kept a portfolio because I was seriously considering a career in theater.

But life happened and like so many other things, I just let it go by the wayside. :sad:

Annie

Uhh I saw the exact same thing, Renee. I thought you photo shopped yourself or something  :laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Uhh I saw the exact same thing, Renee. I thought you photo shopped yourself or something  :laugh3:

I guess I'm going to have to fix it for all you vision challenged inviduals.  

Ugh....you people make my life hard.... :laugh3: I should just stick with a shitty off the rack avie. ac_biggrin