The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Happy International Women's Day.

Started by Bricktop, March 08, 2016, 06:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

And you can be replaced with a test tube.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Men have the ability to develop the technology required.

Women have the ability to cut and colour hair.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Fail.

He a sexist old fuck, isn't he?

I don't want to be critical in your taste in men but he's a fucking dinosaur.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"We wouldn't have a world, dumbshit.

It took brawn and daring to build what we have today.

Name a building or other structure built by women. A road. A mechanical device. An electronic device. An aircraft.

If women had to lead the march, we'd still be in caves, eating nuts and berries. Oh and rolls. Dumbass.

Really, you do realize that an ox cart doesn't move by itself, right?

Your kind can be harnessed. If you take away the cultural conditioning and tear down the myth of male superiority you have nothing left but muscle, no brains; just muscle. Much like livestock.

The truth is men have created this world (such as it is) because it was set up that way since before recorded history. Humans have Laboured under the concept of the woman being the weaker sex mostly because of religious dogma and ignorance (created and spread by men). But things are changing slowly and that's solely because your gender has made such a hash of things.

Get over it; your male insecurity is showing. Better tuck it back into shorts, Skippy.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"

Just call me T. Rex.

I'll call you mastodon.

RW

In the good sexy way ;)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

In the good sexy way ;)

Why do you always have to be so gross? :laugh3:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"We wouldn't have a world, dumbshit.

It took brawn and daring to build what we have today.

Name a building or other structure built by women. A road. A mechanical device. An electronic device. An aircraft.

If women had to lead the march, we'd still be in caves, eating nuts and berries. Oh and rolls. Dumbass.

Really, you do realize that an ox cart doesn't move by itself, right?

Your kind can be harnessed. If you take away the cultural conditioning and tear down the myth of male superiority you have nothing left but muscle, no brains; just muscle. Much like livestock.

The truth is men have created this world (such as it is) because it was set up that way since before recorded history. Humans have Laboured under the concept of the woman being the weaker sex mostly because of religious dogma and ignorance (created and spread by men). But things are changing slowly and that's solely because your gender has made such a hash of things.

Get over it; your male insecurity is showing. Better tuck it back into shorts, Skippy.

But who builds the cart toots?

If we can be harnessed, you are sure taking your sweet time with it.

Meanwhile, by your own admission, women in other parts of the world are mere cattle.

You are the weaker sex. Indisputable. You are smaller, more feeble, slower and less physically capable.

Deal with it.

RW

What do you think takes more physical capability - building a cart or making a baby?

You claim women are the "weaker sex".  We are smaller and feeble, etc.  I won't argue that as pound for pound, that's generally true.  But what I want to know is if we are so fair and feeble, why, throughout the ages, have you controlled us, beaten us, raped us, mutilated us, murdered us, refused to educate us, denied us rights and even burned us at the stake?  Why are you so threatened by us?

We brought you into this world.  Is that what has driven fear into your little hearts?  That no matter what you build or destroy, you can never bear or sustain human life using just your bodies?  Are you frightened by our biological voodoo?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"What do you think takes more physical capability - building a cart or making a baby?

You claim women are the "weaker sex".  We are smaller and feeble, etc.  I won't argue that as pound for pound, that's generally true.  But what I want to know is if we are so fair and feeble, why, throughout the ages, have you controlled us, beaten us, raped us, mutilated us, murdered us, refused to educate us, denied us rights and even burned us at the stake?  Why are you so threatened by us?

We brought you into this world.  Is that what has driven fear into your little hearts?  That no matter what you build or destroy, you can never bear or sustain human life using just your bodies?  Are you frightened by our biological voodoo?

^ This.... :thumbup:

easter bunny

I have a theory - that Snow White and the seven (intellectual) dwarfs was based on a true story.   ac_unsure

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"What do you think takes more physical capability - building a cart or making a baby?

Every time men highlight their superiority in certain human characteristics, you dames chime in with "but we have the babies".

Wow.

For maybe twice, or three times...perhaps even four, you go through a few hours of labour, and proclaim yourself to be goddesses. It is the same claim people offer for multiculturalism...you get a variety of restaurants.

BFD.

Squeezing a baby out pales in comparison to digging ditches by hand in 40 degree heat...or -40 degree heat. Or laying a new roof in high winds and rain. Or laying 10,000 bricks in your new house. Pouring concrete. Welding shed frames. Laying pipes. Only men do it day in, day out.

Yes, having a baby is a moment of great physical duress...but get real. In the grand scheme of things, its a rare event in your life. One, I might add, that you submit to willingly, if not ravenously.

The world you live in is MAN made...and you need to respect that. Maybe then, you can have your silly and rather pointless "Women's Day".

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone