The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Happy International Women's Day.

Started by Bricktop, March 08, 2016, 06:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

I did.

It says exactly what I have told you directly...these studies fluctuate in their results.

And I posted a quote which in one fell swoop wipes your silly feminist nonsense from the page.

You're welcome.

RW

You clearly didn't.

"However, Williams and Ceci argue that these results aren't contradictory at all [to the study I cited above]. Gender bias may not occur when applicants' records "are clearly strong, as is the case with tenure-track hiring," they write. However, bias may emerge when evidence for applicants' competence is more mixed."
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Like I said, you read too much and think too little.

The results contradict the previous study...and the authors then "argue"...but don't KNOW...if the results are or are not contradictory. Thus we see the folly of excessive academia in all its vainglory.

Your problem is that you keep banging the tambourines of your sisters, full in the knowledge that in your world, your rights have been enshrined and discrimination outlawed.

If people like ME don't start standing up to your incessant complaining about issues of no great importance, you will continue fighting a fight whilst everyone else has gone home.

Its over. Get over it.

RW

The AUTHORS claim it doesn't contradict.  Are you contradicting the authors on their own study now?

As the study I posted said, gender bias is enmeshed and may not even be conscious.  (It is in your case.)  For some reason you think that can be erased with legislation.

And you have the balls to call me stupid.  :001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I don't need balls, when you display your idiocy for all to see.

Bias, discrimination and prejudice are part of the human condition. It ebbs and flows, and sways from side to side...but there is no doubt that in modern enlightened countries, female are the equivalent of males in all respects...as they should be.

That does NOT mean they have the same skills, aptitude and characteristics as males. We ARE different.

And discrimination now moves in the opposite direction...it is men that are being isolated and repressed.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Yeah, like YOU wouldn't like that "limp" wrist holding YOUR hand.

Green doesn't suit you buttercup.

Eeeew,  :beurk:

To be honest, I'd rather have my hand slammed in a car door.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I don't need balls, when you display your idiocy for all to see.

Bias, discrimination and prejudice are part of the human condition. It ebbs and flows, and sways from side to side...but there is no doubt that in modern enlightened countries, female are the equivalent of males in all respects...as they should be.

That does NOT mean they have the same skills, aptitude and characteristics as males. We ARE different.

And discrimination now moves in the opposite direction...it is men that are being isolated and repressed.

This just keeps getting more ridiculous.

I've made my point very clear and supported it.  You've supported it even further not only with your own attitude but with your posted research article.

Better luck next time, slappy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Yeah, like YOU wouldn't like that "limp" wrist holding YOUR hand.

Green doesn't suit you buttercup.

Eeeew,  :beurk:

To be honest, I'd rather have my hand slammed in a car door.

That can be arranged.

Make it a hearse.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I don't need balls, when you display your idiocy for all to see.

This just keeps getting more ridiculous.

I've made my point very clear and supported it.  You've supported it even further not only with your own attitude but with your posted research article.

Better luck next time, slappy.

The only point you've made is that feminism still thrives, and women still have a chip on their shoulder.

Thanks for playing... :punish:

RW

I've proved men haven't evolved far past knuckle dragging.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I've proved men haven't evolved far past knuckle dragging.

Men can generally be classified as an evolutionary dead end. There primative aggressive behavior and their overall lack of empathy for their own kind and their steadfast refusal to evolve emotionally, has pretty much doomed us all.

The truly the sad part is that it's not that men can't evolve, it's that they won't. :sad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

What we evolve into?

Women?

Yeah, that might work. The entire population of the planet tearing their throats out because of total pre-menstrual tension.

All the world's media filled entirely with the current antics of celebrities, the latest diet scams and recipes nobody ever uses.

The most lucrative business to be in would be selling Kleenex, or shoes. A female inventor would come up with a way of combining both...developing a wedge heel that is also a tissue dispenser.

Human civilisation would be one giant bitch fest and fashion show.

Good luck with that.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"What we evolve into?

Women?

Yeah, that might work. The entire population of the planet tearing their throats out because of total pre-menstrual tension.

All the world's media filled entirely with the current antics of celebrities, the latest diet scams and recipes nobody ever uses.

The most lucrative business to be in would be selling Kleenex, or shoes. A female inventor would come up with a way of combining both...developing a wedge heel that is also a tissue dispenser.

Human civilisation would be one giant bitch fest and fashion show.

Good luck with that.

You do know that everything you are bitching about from the fashion industry to diet scams are all dominated by men, right?

Fucking sexist, cave dwelling, knot head.

Bricktop

Honey, if you idiots want to spend your hard earned on gossip magazines, $2000 handbags, preposterous, outrageously priced footwear and dresses the celebrities wear, we are only to willing to accommodate your shallow and vapid lust in return for a healthy profit.

Darwin's Law, baby. The strong survive...the weak go shopping. And we know how you all looooove shopping.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Honey, if you idiots want to spend your hard earned on gossip magazines, $2000 handbags and dresses the celebrities wear, we are only to willing to accommodate your shallow and vapid lust in return for a healthy profit.

Darwin's Law, baby. The strong survive...the weak go shopping. And we know how you all looooove shopping.

I like to shop, but I'm budget conscious.