News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Rude bad manner Koreans making Chinese look bad.

Started by instigator, January 13, 2013, 10:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

instigator

I've seen the manners and actions of many korean around are so rude and ignorant. Sour ugly faces, bad attitudes, bad engrish,

They are not good for /lpha asian mankind.

They make the gentle chinese look bad.

People cant tell the difference.

To many people, All asians are appear chinese by default so chinese take the brunt of blame.

Big bad chinese are scapegoat for anything negative and asian

Old korean people are very nasty.

Why do they even come to canada?

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"I've seen the manners and actions of many korean around are so rude and ignorant. Sour ugly faces, bad attitudes, bad engrish,

To many people, All asians are appear chinese by default so chinese take the brunt of blame.

Is this post because seoulbro called you gay?

instigator

well seoolgay, there's another issue altogether.

these ones never even smile

instigator

koreans should be kicked out of /lpha asian mankind

Vancouver

Yes I have worked with a Korean. When he was not happy he was no friend. I hate how there are so many Korean and Japanese restaurants here. I don't know about Alberta, but in Vancouver our city is polluted and littered with these restaurants. I can't even find much Italian restaurants anymore. It's sad.
Time is malleable

Gary Oak

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Yes I have worked with a Korean. When he was not happy he was no friend. I hate how there are so many Korean and Japanese restaurants here. I don't know about Alberta, but in Vancouver our city is polluted and littered with these restaurants. I can't even find much Italian restaurants anymore. It's sad.

I see a lot of Japanese restaraunts that are actually owned by Koreans

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Yes I have worked with a Korean. When he was not happy he was no friend. I hate how there are so many Korean and Japanese restaurants here. I don't know about Alberta, but in Vancouver our city is polluted and littered with these restaurants. I can't even find much Italian restaurants anymore. It's sad.

I see a lot of Japanese restaraunts that are actually owned by Koreans

I can't think of any Japanese restaurant that is owned by Japanese people..

I know a couple that have young Japanese people working in them, but that is it.

Anonymous

I am Korean myself and I know short tempers are par for the course in Korea. I have seen men in their 50's duke it out in a bank for the silliest of reasons. Threatening to kill someone is not taken as seriously as it is in Canada either. I can see someone who doesn't understand Korean culture mistaking it for thuggish behaviour, but it really isn't.

instigator

the not ever smiling and mean looking fuckface is annoying and rude

Zetsu

Quote from: "instigator"I've seen the manners and actions of many korean around are so rude and ignorant. Sour ugly faces, bad attitudes, bad engrish,

Oh the irony   :lol:
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

Oh the irony   :lol:

It is isn't it.

Lol I rather prefer to be mistaken as a sucessful hard working Korean instead of some utterly useless, bitchy spineless Vietnamese troll like instigator here.   :roll:

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Shen Li"[

Lol I rather prefer to be mistaken as a sucessful hard working Korean instead of some utterly useless, bitchy spineless Vietnamese troll like instigator here.   :roll:

It seems deliberate. As Chinese are under orders to tone down their evil ways so that we will continue to allow them in so they can over run us and takeover it seems that the chinese Vietnamese are not under orders to tone down their behaviour and I think that it is because it is the Vietnamese who get the bad rap. Vietnamese behave significantly different from Vietnamese chinese Vietnamese chinese are complete assholes whereas Vietnamese are fairly friendly and you can have a Vietnamese friend who won't be a two faced backstabbing cunt. I speak enough Vietnamese to get around though my accent is horrendous.Here is my take

Chinese Vietnamese are free to be themselves as it is the Vietnamese [ who they also hate ] who get the bad rep and they make the Chinese look good. The Chinese however know that these same Vietnamese are actually Chinese. BTW Vietnam kicked them out for their FAN QING FU MING activities including spying, being members of tongs and triads who all of course swear their loyalty against the nonchinese wherever they are andloyaly to China and Chinese. Maybe Vietnam should have had a head tax. After fighting the French for a hundred years who made surviving barely possible and then the brutal ten year American war then they find out that these Chiense are4 united against them in efforts to take over their nation it isn't surprising after all that they went through for their nation that they put them all on boats and gave the boot. Vietnamese are not short on courage or patriotism.

Instigator is not Vietnamese.. he is a typical Vietnamese chinese.  This is an important distinction

Zetsu

He's Vietnamese Gary if you've paid attention to his earlier posts in DV.

Gary Oak

He obviously is Vietnamese chinese and you know it Zetsu.

instigator

what does it matter if im vietnamese or chinese?

vietnam was part of china for thousand years. many vietnamese are chinese blood.

well as long as i'm not a korean that doesn't smile.

zetsu is not a hard working korean or hardworking anything

he's a fucking mutt!