The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

muttbreeders: take your non asian topics to the other forum

Started by instigator, January 13, 2013, 10:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

instigator

This is asian forum.

Take your other topics to the main forum.

Weve been otherized.

This place like china town so get lost

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"This is asian forum.

Weve been otherized.

As I have already explained instigator, we debate topics that affect the Asian community..

However, there are many issues that affect us as well as non Asians.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "instigator"This is asian forum.

Weve been otherized.

i wonder if i squeezed your head like a bug..what would come out...just saying :ugeek:

Odinson

I don´t think that this shithead knows what he is talking about...

Around here, you don´t go insulting another mans kids and expect to live long after that.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"I don´t think that this shithead knows what he is talking about...

Around here, you don´t go insulting another mans kids and expect to live long after that.

If you plant your seed in an Asian or Black woman would you tolerate some little maggot 1/3 your size calling your kid a "m*ngr*l"?

It is unspeakable to me. I have never heard of some1 insulting another mans kids around here. A thought of that makes my blood-pressure rise.

It is the same thing when insulting another mans woman... Famous last words.

I´m serious about this.

Odinson

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
If you plant your seed in an Asian or Black woman would you tolerate some little maggot 1/3 your size calling your kid a "m*ngr*l"?

It is unspeakable to me. I have never heard of some1 insulting another mans kids around here. A thought of that makes my blood-pressure rise.

It is the same thing when insulting another mans woman... Famous last words.

I´m serious about this.

I have never heard of it either. Who does the little coward choose to say it to? Fashionista for f*ck sakes!! My man would hunt down constipator and make him eat his f*cking words. Actually, Fash's husband would too. Constipator is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Other europeans do not seem to be as adamant about these things as we are. I´ve always said to those foreign assholes who celebrate the death of a black-kid to leave children out of the bigotry.

Odinson

I have never heard of it either. Who does the little coward choose to say it to? Fashionista for f*ck sakes!! My man would hunt down constipator and make him eat his f*cking words. Actually, Fash's husband would too. Constipator is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Other europeans do not seem to be as adamant about these things as we are. I´ve always said to those foreign assholes who celebrate the death of a black-kid to leave children out of the bigotry.

WHAT?? What sick animal does something like that?

Visit stormfront, African-american forum in topix etc. Blacks wanting to kill white infants and whites wanting to kill black infants.

Odinson

WHAT?? What sick animal does something like that?

Visit stormfront, African-american forum in topix etc. Blacks wanting to kill white infants and whites wanting to kill black infants.

No thanks Odie, I will just take your word for it.

I guess that´s for the best.

I´ve seen raped, mutilated to death women. Infants gutted and burned. Women that have been burned alive. White women that have been gutted with a broken bottle. Whitewomen hacked to pieces with a machete.

Asianwomen raped, mutilated and bled out.

I´ve seen it all in africa. But of course, you only see the good sides in life.

It´s africa...

Odinson

No thanks Odie, I will just take your word for it.

I guess that´s for the best.

I´ve seen raped, mutilated to death women. Infants gutted and burned. Women that have been burned alive. White women that have been gutted with a broken bottle. Whitewomen hacked to pieces with a machete.

Asianwomen raped, mutilated and bled out.

I´ve seen it all in africa. But of course, you only see the good sides in life.

It´s africa...

What were you doing in Africa? Working as a mercenary for a warlord?

Special forces under U.N.

I´ve seen a lot of shit.

We have not done those things as my comment suggests nor I´ve observed the deed. Lost in translation.

Frost

Proud Mutt here :) I only wish I had more peoples in my gen :)

I think I do, maybe everyone :D  happy mutt breeders unite, we are the world.  :P

Frost

I appreciate Instigators humor to a point, maybe it's the silliness of it :)

Frost

I think I would give him his own thread to put it all in, all in one place lol

maybe a sub forum inside a sub forum would be better  :lol:

Frost

I have sub forums :) but no sub forum inside a sub forum yet lol maybe it's the people.

Well at least he's not that bad, could be much worse.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE