Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Escape Room

Started by RW, March 17, 2016, 01:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I won two tickets to Escape The Room in Vancouver when I won the second place Novice at Halloween Expo last year (among other stuff :) ) I still haven't used them.  I want to go with my daughter, we think so much alike, I think we'd have a lot of fun but I really don't know what to expect. And you are teamed with other people.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Hehe. Seriously though, it's that dark inside.

In my culture, the presentation is as important as the taste..

I wouldn't imagine that would be popular in Taiwan.

The presentation was amazing hahaha

lol RW, I could tell from the picture.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It was awesome fun.  I highly recommend trying it if there's one around you.

We had to solve a series of puzzles to get through rooms to find the cure for a zombie apocalypse.  You have to find keys and clues and implements to do the job by solving riddles and such.  It was really hard.  I'd do it again in a heart beat.

After that, my husband and I went to Dark Table, a restaurant where you eat completely in the dark as are served by the visually impaired.  Here's a picture of us enjoying ourselves:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a7/Flag_of_Afghanistan_%281880%E2%80%931901%29.svg/2000px-Flag_of_Afghanistan_%281880%E2%80%931901%29.svg.png">

I'm the one on the left.

Pass the sugar for my coffee please. You get chili leaves. :laugh3:

RW

Haha!  They actually didn't have anything on the table - no salt, pepper, sugar - nadda.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Wish they had something like this in Edmonton, I would go for sure.

RW

Escape room or Dark Table?
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Dark table would be more to my liking

Renee

Quote from: "keeper"Wish they had something like this in Edmonton, I would go for sure.

Oh that would be real treat....having some guy with no legs crawling around in the dark;  :nea: ... it's a frickin tripping hazard. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Well, one could easily answer the old chicken question "breast or thigh?" without saying a word  

and only 2 would know
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "keeper"Wish they had something like this in Edmonton, I would go for sure.

Oh that would be real treat....having some guy with no legs crawling around in the dark;  :nea: ... it's a frickin tripping hazard. :laugh3:

Lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"Dark table would be more to my liking

There's an escape room in the Czuk. It's on Calgary Trail I believe.

RW

Take mommy and go do it!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Take mommy and go do it!

That's a good idea. Get the old cougar's mind off of men for a while. ac_lmfao

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!