The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

This is what unwanted flirting feels like

Started by shin, March 26, 2016, 10:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Fash I suggest reading a book about it. Sailing is good family fun.

She's on social assistance and eats out of dumpsters. She couldn't afford a toy version of one of them.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-02/DD66A52A-693F-46CC-85B3-6140743E0FAC_zpsc6dbkbyw.jpg.html">

She'd take good care of you, and get you there fast too.

This is a Baltic 38. Made in Sweeden I believe. Love the lines of this boat. 1980 For sale for 79k

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Fash I suggest reading a book about it. Sailing is good family fun.

She's on social assistance and eats out of dumpsters. She couldn't afford a toy version of one of them.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-02/DD66A52A-693F-46CC-85B3-6140743E0FAC_zpsc6dbkbyw.jpg.html">

This is a Baltic 38. Made in Sweeden I believe. Love the lines of this boat. 1980 For sale for 79k

I do not know my boats TD.

Anonymous

How long would it typically take a greenhorn to learn how to sail that tub?

Twenty Dollars

Well it would be best to learn in a small boat. Basic sailing skills are easy to pick up and understand. A sailing dingy would be very basic. A sail, tiller, and the wind. Same principals apply to sea going boats. The are simply more gadgets, systems, and devices. Not to mention navigation aids, and knowing your boat and how to handle her. It was a cool thing to have this opportunity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Well it would be best to learn in a small boat. Basic sailing skills are easy to pick up and understand. A sailing dingy would be very basic. A sail, tiller, and the wind. Same principals apply to sea going boats. The are simply more gadgets, systems, and devices. Not to mention navigation aids, and knowing your boat and how to handle her. It was a cool thing to have this opportunity.

Thanks TD. Buying a boat is not a sure thing. I got the okay from my parents to store one at their place. Frankly, my boat knowledge is minimal. I do not want to buy someone else's problem. If I could only bring you or Renee to Barrie, Ontario when I go boat shopping.  ac_umm

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Well it would be best to learn in a small boat. Basic sailing skills are easy to pick up and understand. A sailing dingy would be very basic. A sail, tiller, and the wind. Same principals apply to sea going boats. The are simply more gadgets, systems, and devices. Not to mention navigation aids, and knowing your boat and how to handle her. It was a cool thing to have this opportunity.

Thanks TD. Buying a boat is not a sure thing. I got the okay from my parents to store one at their place. Frankly, my boat knowledge is minimal. I do not want to buy someone else's problem. If I could only bring you or Renee to Barrie, Ontario when I go boat shopping.  ac_umm

Don't worry about it....all boats are the same. Just don't buy it if it's got holes in it. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Don't worry about it....all boats are the same. Just don't buy it if it's got holes in it. ac_biggrin

I will be sure to keep an eye out that. :laugh3:

Anonymous

It sounds like it was a good opportunity Twenty Dollars.

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "shin"I vividly remember the first time someone grabbed my butt in a club. I have no idea who did it because the place was dark and packed. It was disturbing enough for me to not try doing in to anyone else.

As you might infer from TD, there are some cultures where overt sexual advances are expected and often encouraged. My parents are from the Caribbean, and I can verify that this is indeed one of those cultures. It's certainly a weird thing when a woman aggressively flirts with a man who isn't thinking about picking up someone. I compared it to being the butt of a cruel joke.

I've unintentionally said things to women that might sound like advances. I probably do it more often than I realize. Online I joke around a lot more than in person. To some, it might come down to an impression of making a girl feel wanted or ignored. It's a pity, because once women start removing some of those boundaries they put up between strange guys and their true feelings the conversations become a lot more interesting, almost rewarding.

It's better than a Korean dong chim.

The Caribbean is my favourite part of the universe. Do you go back often? Do you want a travel buddy who smokes?

I've actually never been there. I used to smoke for 15 years, but I don't seem to have any recognizable separation anxiety from quitting.

You have never been to your parents country?

:ohmy:

Nope, I haven't.

I don't think I'd like it much. I'm spoiled from the luxuries that would probably be absent in a third world country.

Are there nice resorts in your parents' country shin?

I assume so, but I wouldn't know for sure. I've met several people who have vacationed down there. I guess it's rainforests are a tourist attraction.

Anonymous

I have narrowed it down to a few islands your parents may be from. I really love the Caribbean.

priscilla1961

Hello Twenty Dollars. ac_wub
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "priscilla1961"

Hello Twenty Dollars. ac_wub

Morning Sweety ac_hithere

Anonymous

Some nice boats. My wife have a canoe. We pretend it's a big sailboat. :laugh3: