The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

This is what unwanted flirting feels like

Started by shin, March 26, 2016, 10:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "priscilla1961"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-02/DD66A52A-693F-46CC-85B3-6140743E0FAC_zpsc6dbkbyw.jpg.html">

She'd take good care of you, and get you there fast too.

This is a Baltic 38. Made in Sweeden I believe. Love the lines of this boat. 1980 For sale for 79k

Hello Twenty Dollars. ac_wub

Morning Sweety ac_hithere

:001_rolleyes:

RW

Hey!  Don't roll your eyes at Shen's future step daddy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Hey!  Don't roll your eyes at Shen's future step daddy.

I won't ask. :laugh:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Awww you're no fun!

Haha

Mmmm maybe later. :wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"Since there are a disproportionate number of women here, I figured I'd use this opportunity to ask a question or two relevant to the fact.

I have my own ideas about this, but I'm sure if this gets enough posts that I'll learn something more pertaining to what women feel when they're put in a position where they're being "hit on" by people they're not interested in.

Of course, this happens to guys too, so if you have a story to tell about being made to feel sexually uncomfortable, this is also your opportunity to vent.

The general question is this: Have you ever been sexually harassed before? I'd rather we just focus on verbally, but if you feel enough to open up about physical harassment as well, feel free to tell your story.

I am afraid I cannot answer your question shin..

I have never been asked on a date or even told I was pretty by anyone other than my husband..

When I turned twenty one I cried my eyes out because I had never been on a date..

I thought I was deformed or something seriously wrong with me..

Anyway, I think I have depressed this thread enough..

I too would like to know what the pretty and popular ladies here have to say.
 Fash I find it hard to believe that you are not stunning. So I have to ask...were you raised in a Christian home with Christian parents?

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"Since there are a disproportionate number of women here, I figured I'd use this opportunity to ask a question or two relevant to the fact.

I have my own ideas about this, but I'm sure if this gets enough posts that I'll learn something more pertaining to what women feel when they're put in a position where they're being "hit on" by people they're not interested in.

Of course, this happens to guys too, so if you have a story to tell about being made to feel sexually uncomfortable, this is also your opportunity to vent.

The general question is this: Have you ever been sexually harassed before? I'd rather we just focus on verbally, but if you feel enough to open up about physical harassment as well, feel free to tell your story.
 If I get hit on in a respectful, sweet way, I take it as flattery.  Even if the one hitting on me isn't attractive or even if she's a female lesbian (it's happened).   But if they continue past the moment I politely decline and inform them I'm married....I firmly draw a boundary. If it were to continue  past that, the douchebag is looking at getting his junk ripped off and shoved down his own throat. I directed that at men because females will back off the first time you ask them to.   And yes I've been "sexually harrassed" and I've handled it....it's not something I need a "safe space' for lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I am afraid I cannot answer your question shin..

I have never been asked on a date or even told I was pretty by anyone other than my husband..

When I turned twenty one I cried my eyes out because I had never been on a date..

I thought I was deformed or something seriously wrong with me..

Anyway, I think I have depressed this thread enough..

I too would like to know what the pretty and popular ladies here have to say.
 Fash I find it hard to believe that you are not stunning. So I have to ask...were you raised in a Christian home with Christian parents?

I am tiny and all my parts are small..

Yes, I was raised in Christian home by parents who were on fire for Christ..

Check your messages Dove.

ac_smile

Anonymous

^You are hideously ugly, stupid and have dike tendencies.  ac_razz

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"^You are hideously ugly, stupid and have dike tendencies.  ac_razz

I'm sorry but I had to laugh at this one.  

I have a bone to pick with your mommy!  She said baby come and to make party.  I made party but you clearly don't have a baby.

*shakes fist*
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^You are hideously ugly, stupid and have dike tendencies.  ac_razz

Are you high? Fashionista a lesbian? I do not believe it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

I have a bone to pick with your mommy!  She said baby come and to make party.  I made party but you clearly don't have a baby.

*shakes fist*

I usually monitor Mommy's posts here, but I guess I missed that. Hold your fucking horses.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Are you high? Fashionista a lesbian? I do not believe it.

I'm afraid it's true. She tries hard to conceal her homosexuality, but there isn't a closet strong enough to hold her.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

*shakes fist*

I usually monitor Mommy's posts here, but I guess I missed that.

Keep a leash on her for Christ sake. I got suckered too. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

*shakes fist*

I usually monitor Mommy's posts here, but I guess I missed that.

Keep a leash on her for Christ sake. I got suckered too. :laugh3:

FFS, a communication error. When I calve you will know.