The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

There's This Troll on TR Forum Named Gargoyle

Started by Rambo Wong, March 30, 2016, 10:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Dove"Guys...the gargoyle handle and personality is driven by a few people. It's not just one person.

Good to know.  I always figured him for a Committee D00L.
Yep. LIke Flynn. We have seen this done way better though.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "keeper"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Peaches"I've always found him tiresome, including the alts.  But I haven't followed things at TRF for years -- most of the posters whom I recognize, I know from somewhere else.

Dinky is a non stop bullshit machine.

A little surprised you all seem to dislike Dinky? Enlighten me.

Gesuz fuck!!!! you are one dumb fuck eh!?!?!

Here we go. Another dipshit stuck on assumption. I asked a legit question. If ya can't answer, move the fuck on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Dove"Guys...the gargoyle handle and personality is driven by a few people. It's not just one person.

Good to know.  I always figured him for a Committee D00L.
Yep. LIke Flynn. We have seen this done way better though.

Indeed.   ac_dance

Anonymous

Do you mean it is a shared handle? Sorry, I do not know much about the kind of forums that Freud posts on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Do you mean it is a shared handle? Sorry, I do not know much about the kind of forums that Freud posts on.
Yep.

Anonymous

Yep.

What about his other handles like DD and Freud? Do you know if they are shared too?

Anonymous

Yes, a shared account.  Sharing accounts is against TOS in most forums but in flametown and also on many troll boards the rule was not enforced.  Sharers would often collude privately about how the account would be used.

Back on the old Yahoo boards there were some posters who seemed to be posting nearly 24 hours a day.  This was only possible by using a "committee" to run the account.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"I've always found him tiresome, including the alts.  But I haven't followed things at TRF for years -- most of the posters whom I recognize, I know from somewhere else.

Dinky Dianna is a guy, well known on a number of defunct flame forums. He talked privately with a number of posters here and used a voice changer to try and disguise the fact that he is male. It failed on him and they heard his real voice. He also talked with RW without his voice changing software on Skype a couple of times and he acknowledged all his alts on various boards. He also mentioned he wanted to "get" Crow and sought RW's help doing it. I guess the straw that broke the camel's back here was when we were shut down for two days he sent an email to RW claiming friends of his sent a DDOS attack.

I think he has the potential to contribute in a meaningful manner, but he is far too addicted to these boards. DD/Freud should take a nice long hiatus from the fantasy life he plays here here on these forums.

keeper

Quote from: "keeper"

Gesuz fuck!!!! you are one dumb fuck eh!?!?!

Here we go. Another dipshit stuck on assumption. I asked a legit question. If ya can't answer, move the fuck on.

There's plenty of threads here YOU can look it up asshole.

Renee and everyone else sure have pegged you correct, you're a fucking twit.

RW

Dinky Dianna is a guy, well known on a number of defunct flame forums. He talked privately with a number of posters here and used a voice changer to try and disguise the fact that he is male. It failed on him and they heard his real voice. He also talked with RW without his voice changing software on Skype a couple of times and he acknowledged all his alts on various boards. He also mentioned he wanted to "get" Crow and sought RW's help doing it. I guess the straw that broke the camel's back here was when we were shut down for two days he sent an email to RW claiming friends of his sent a DDOS attack.

I think he has the potential to contribute in a meaningful manner, but he is far too addicted to these boards. DD/Freud should take a nice long hiatus from the fantasy life he plays here here on these forums.

Well said.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Yep.

What about his other handles like DD and Freud? Do you know if they are shared too?
What I'm saying is, it's not just one guy with multiple handles. It's a few different trolls, each with thier own main handles, sharing that particular one.  So frued may be ONE of them driving it. It's an alt, used by a few people.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Yep.

What I'm saying is, it's not just one guy with multiple handles. It's a few different trolls, each with thier own main handles, sharing that particular one.  So frued may be ONE of them driving it. It's an alt, used by a few people.

Just to be clear Dove, Dinky could also be a few people? It seemed like the same poster.

Anonymous

Yep.

Just to be clear Dove, Dinky could also be a few people? It seemed like the same poster.
I think Dink is one of the handlers of the gargoyle account.

Anonymous

Dink and Freud are the same person and he is one of the people using the gargoyle account?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview