Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Woman suing Starbucks, after discovering Ice in her Iced Coffee

Started by Anonymous, May 04, 2016, 01:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

I just make my own espresso throughout the day at home.

However, we have discovered a Starbucks (yes, I stoop that low) with outdoor patio with greenery / lovely natural trees all around it.

We go there most afternoons to give the "Luv Brd"  a run and to get out of the city atmosphere.

Not paying for espresso there though, just a dark roast regular (pretty good for regular) ... motive is not coffee, rather it is  a ride and to enjoy sitting and slurping within woods followed by walking in it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"I just make my own espresso throughout the day at home.

However, we have discovered a Starbucks (yes, I stoop that low) with outdoor patio with greenery / lovely natural trees all around it.

We go there most afternoons to give the "Luv Brd"  a run and to get out of the city atmosphere.

Not paying for espresso there though, just a dark roast regular (pretty good for regular) ... motive is not coffee, rather it is  a ride and to enjoy sitting and slurping within woods followed by walking in it

You just want to show off the Luv Brd.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"moi?

lol ... ubechya!!

I go to a Tim Horton's when I am in Regina where a lot of bikers go to show off their bikes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"I just make my own espresso throughout the day at home.

I go to coffee shops for that reason too cc la femme..

But, I take the C-Train or ride my bike..

I don't like driving on my days off.