The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Please send my grandfather prayers

Started by Vancouver, January 23, 2013, 02:34:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

VG - How is you grandfather doing now?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Have been really thinking on this a lot of late. I do not "want her to die" but at the same time I do not want her to "live like this". She often said she did not want It will not get better for her now, only worse for her. So far no strokes, so mind is OK, albeit tardy.

Arrangements have been made for no artificial means of life support. As it turn out though, that pacemaker has become exactly that. While they will honor no devices added, they cannot remove the battery as it is embedded under the skin and would require "going in" to shut it down, a no no under the law. Meantime it keeps pushing the heart to keep minimal circulation going until she has a final stronger heart attack or the battery runs down. Not pretty.

Didn't mean to take over VG's thread, but this came to a likely fatal head yesterday morn only to settle back closer today, with some more further degradation each time, to what has long been the status quo.[/i]

Please don't think that way cc..

You are a respected member of our little forum...we wish the best for your family.

cc

Thank you so much. I have not  heard and was wondering how VG's kin was doing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Thank you so much. I have not  heard and was wondering how VG's kin was doing.

I hope he gives us an update on his grandfather's condition..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Have been really thinking on this a lot of late. I do not "want her to die" but at the same time I do not want her to "live like this". She often said she did not want It will not get better for her now, only worse for her. So far no strokes, so mind is OK, albeit tardy.

Arrangements have been made for no artificial means of life support. As it turn out though, that pacemaker has become exactly that. While they will honor no devices added, they cannot remove the battery as it is embedded under the skin and would require "going in" to shut it down, a no no under the law. Meantime it keeps pushing the heart to keep minimal circulation going until she has a final stronger heart attack or the battery runs down. Not pretty.

Didn't mean to take over VG's thread, but this came to a likely fatal head yesterday morn only to settle back closer today, with some more further degradation each time, to what has long been the status quo.[/i]

Please don't think that way cc..

You are a respected member of our little forum...we wish the best for your family.

Yep and VG too.

Vancouver

My grandfather is staying at the hospital for a week. He's got some bruises on a part of his brain.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"My grandfather is staying at the hospital for a week. He's got some bruises on a part of his brain.

I will keep praying for a full and speedy recovery for him VancouverGuy..

cc