The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Which Poster Have You Known the Longest

Started by Anonymous, June 21, 2016, 05:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

smell the glove

Quote from: "cc la femme"More precisely, original was member-less and wild and crazy. It was hard to make posts and still follow the fast coming posts. Wild and crazy

It fairly soon became member only ..... with a separate area for non members

The "Wild West" area was wild ... but then fell to membership only

Things changed almost overnight when Mikey sold Snitz DV to Vinny, who immediately attempted to transfer over the old database to the "new" DV.  I think it was php forum?

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"
QuoteOf course, the problem with DV was, there was no registration... It was all guest posting, with each post requiring some sort of user name entered into the field,

More precisely, original was member-less and wild and crazy. It was hard to make posts and still follow the fast coming posts. Wild and crazy

I was there just before it went to registration based.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "cc la femme"More precisely, original was member-less and wild and crazy. It was hard to make posts and still follow the fast coming posts. Wild and crazy

Things changed almost overnight when Mikey sold Snitz DV to Vinny, who immediately attempted to transfer over the old database to the "new" DV.  I think it was php forum?

Nope not phpbb.
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

I'm trying to remember...  I was a mod there, so I should actually know this...  Was it not a php board?  I thought it was...

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"DV and DDV. Forgot what DDV stood for.

DV = Discover Vancouver

DDV = Discover Discover Vancouver

Good memory :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Been posting since 2008

I think I've known RW when she was Real Woman the longest.

At least back then, she was certainly the loudest poster I'd ever known.

But she's mellowed with age. She was a tough one back then.

I remember others like cc la tarte, Romero, Mel Gibson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"I registered on a board in 2005 where Shen Li was a regular. From reading Mel's posts I think some of you have known each other even longer. So which poster have you known the longest?

Herman, I was a regular poster on that forum too..

I even modded one of the subs..

But, you and Rosa Li mostly posted in a sub that I avoided.

The gutless posters hung out in your subbie discussing important issues like Asian handbags. :laugh3:

Just kidding, that main forum was frustrating dealing with all those irrational virgin guys.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"I registered on a board in 2005 where Shen Li was a regular. From reading Mel's posts I think some of you have known each other even longer. So which poster have you known the longest?

The gutless posters hung out in your subbie discussing important issues like Asian handbags. :laugh3:

Just kidding, that main forum was frustrating dealing with all those irrational virgin guys.

So you and seoulbro go way back?

/runs!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I wonder what happened to some of those young men..

Do they still see East Asian women happily married to Caucasian men as traitors?

I hope they all grew up.

@realAzhyaAryola

Remember Infamous Asian Guy and Tyler and Schmoozer and Tasha and Blush and Goat Boy and Watcher, etcetera?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

What ever happened to Goat Boy and schmoo?
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

They were fun and they were nice to me. I hope they're okay. I have not heard anything about them anymore.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Goat is probs my still working at the airport.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

I'd bounce between DV and Discover All The World. I remember Mandy who loved to snowboard. I remember Fornicator and then there were others. I can't believe I can't think of the names of the many others!
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!