The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 90 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Convicted Felons can't serve. What was your crime Kam? Let me guess?

Is that a personal attack against me TWENTY DIAPERS / SEMEN ?

Dont even go there cos ya wont like the outcome .

Clearly you know the answer? Fire away.

Take it to the RR sec .......

Ill be there in 10 secs .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

IRISH KAM

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"GAY AS FUCK .

I'm sorry Klam. Good to be truthful. Especially to yourself. I'm not a Judgmental person. Be who you want to be.

Wambo Rong

Donald Trump is the first president in American history to be elected from a platform that included, very prominently, a muzzling of the press reporting about him.

Fake News or just an alternative fact?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Thiel

As opposed to Hillary who destroys evidence before the press can see it.
gay, conservative and proud

Wambo Rong

Two things in this world I can't stand are race traitors, niggras and Steven Harper

Wambo Rong

Oh Really is about to become their new face. I love this guy " Americans love me I spend most of my time there"

Wambo Rong

and for theil. Alternative facts buddy, look the definition up at the Donald Trump presidential library.

Thiel

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"and for theil. Alternative facts buddy, look the definition up at the Donald Trump presidential library.

The Donald Trump presidential library? Isn't that close to the Clinton Foundation office that houses 33, 000 deleted emails? :laugh3:

Wambo Rong

Naww bro it's eight thousand miles from Truth Island. Turn right watch the signs. You can't miss it

Thiel

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Naww bro it's eight thousand miles from Truth Island. Turn right watch the signs. You can't miss it

Truth Island would never house anything of Hillary's. Perhaps it's near whitewatergate where the Clintons hid the secret illegal FBI files on her political enemies.

Wambo Rong

You are a pounding little peckerhead ain't ya?  Is that you Chump? don't be lieing now

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Naww bro it's eight thousand miles from Truth Island. Turn right watch the signs. You can't miss it

Truth Island would never house anything of Hillary's. Perhaps it's near whitewatergate where the Clintons hid the secret illegal FBI files on her political enemies.

You are a smartie pants Thiel. Don't waste your knnowledge on on some brainwashed progressive. Wambo likes rich celebrities and hates working people. That's why he loves Hillary so much.

Wambo Rong

all conductors must die. The only thing keeping them afloat is the union they belong to

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview