The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 38 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"It's true, she went ballistic literally 5 mins after we had one of our usual political disagreements....

I was here, I'll say you took a lot of credit towards it lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Oddly enough, Fash tried to blame that one on me also.  I had to remind her that I wasn't even posting that night.

What a frickin faggot. I should smash your skull in and give you something worth crying about.

cc

QuoteI think you already know this you can rest at ease knowing the truth that my family and I are the complete opposite of your worries. Not trying to or mean to brag but my family and I are fit and healthy that exercise on a weekly to daily basis while at least half of us look far younger than our real age, have a pro police, patriotic, law abidding mindset and a family member as a former member of the disciplinary force, runs company & factory that makes 8 digit figures annually in USD and donate to dozens of Canadian and world wide charities. And I can continue on if you want me to, lol.

Careful please. Our  Canadian wannbe nazi might look in the mirror, see himself in comparison, load his purported shotgun and  ......

Please don't try to picture it further .. . at least not just before dinner

Mel - can't you even keep your crap out of this area of the forum ... and be just a bit classy in the Gutter  :001_tongue:  ... come on, eh? no one  (else) needs that kind of crap

Now, try very hard not to embarrass yourself further with the usual Ad(olf) Homs
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Zetsu

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteI think you already know this you can rest at ease knowing the truth that my family and I are the complete opposite of your worries. Not trying to or mean to brag but my family and I are fit and healthy that exercise on a weekly to daily basis while at least half of us look far younger than our real age, have a pro police, patriotic, law abidding mindset and a family member as a former member of the disciplinary force, runs company & factory that makes 8 digit figures annually in USD and donate to dozens of Canadian and world wide charities. And I can continue on if you want me to, lol.

Careful please. Our  Canadian wannbe nazi might look in the mirror, see himself in comparison, load his purported shotgun and  ......

Please don't try to picture it further .. . at least not just before dinner

Mel - can't you even keep your crap out of this area of the forum ... and be just a bit classy in the Gutter  :001_tongue:  ... come on, eh? no one  (else) needs that kind of crap

Now, try very hard not to embarrass yourself further with the usual Ad(olf) Homs

Lol, Mel might be very prideful of his ancestry and gets jealous once in a while, but to be fair he's not as bad as how he presents himself to be in front of everyone, in reality the guy gets drunk and just happens to just talk too much... in the end all he really has is his mouth as one of his biggest feat or asset of choice, I mean that's our Mel in a nutshell.  :001_tongue:
Permanently off his rocker

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"What a frickin faggot. I should smash your skull in and give you something worth crying about.

Perhaps it's time for you to stop pretending to be an E-Tough Guy?  You do not know me, or what I am capable of.

Gallium was an E-Tough Guy also.  He didn't last around any of these parts for very long, due to the fact that every single poster became tired of him threatening to 'beat them up' 24/7.

It just became old after awhile...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"Mel - can't you even keep your crap out of this area of the forum ... and be just a bit classy in the Gutter  :001_tongue:  ... come on, eh? no one  (else) needs that kind of crap

Look, bitch!  Zetsu is a poster that may even pre-date you, from way back when!

He used to be quite solid!  Back when DV was a rough place.

I thought he could still take a slight jab, and he probably still can!

However, it's mighty heroic that you stepped up, and 'protected' him from me, CC!  Even after all these years...

You're truly the 'glue' that holds this forum together...

Angry White Male

Fuck, is CC ever useless...  Almost as useless as Mimi is.

Angry White Male

Frood

I could beat up Ace with a feather duster but I won't. He might get excited and lose his load.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I could beat up Ace with a feather duster but I won't. He might get excited and lose his load.

It's just bad when adults want to beat each other up online...

You don't know me, and I don't know you, which is how I like to keep things...

Tough guys though...  they just don't ever grow up.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^blah, blah, blah. Get cancer and die you effeminate waste of fucking skin.

Odinson is a child trapped inside a forty five year old body.

I´m still in my 30´s...

Good joke though.

I´m laughing even as we speak.  :laugh3:

Not as much as we are laughing at you and your bullshit.  ac_lmfao

Very good..

Its sad that you are such a grumpy all the time.  :thumbup:

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^blah, blah, blah. Get cancer and die you effeminate waste of fucking skin.

Odinson is a child trapped inside a forty five year old body.

I´m still in my 30´s...

Good joke though.

I´m laughing even as we speak.  :laugh3:

Not as much as we are laughing at you and your bullshit.  ac_lmfao

He posts here because you respond to him..

If we ignored the unemployed, drunken fool like Seoul does, he'd go away and not come  back.

I could do without these little talks we have.  ac_biggrin

You have successfully derailed a thread once again.  :icon_wink:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Odinson is a child trapped inside a forty five year old body.

Actually, what I see in this thread, is Odinson asking legitimate questions.

What I see from you, Fash, and the special needs Chinese kids that you 'handle' here, is something much worse...

You know what I see?  I see fully grown Asian immigrants WELCOMED into this country, ACTING like little fucking babies, HATING the White people they live amongst, AND acting like five year olds Chinks are known to act like.  You can have them put on a costume and act cute for the rest of the world...

THIS is what I see.

Angry White Male

Is this cute to you, Fash?  Is it?

Seems that way!

Quote from: "Shen Li"Fuck off and die idiot.

Angry White Male

Now you know, Fash, why I hold you at the level that I do, which isn't very high, actually...

And now you can also see, why perhaps the world is getting really tired of immigrants.

I hope you can see a correlation here, but I doubt you will...  Even though you have a "White" husband.

And you wonder why, bad things happen the World over, time and time again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview