The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"No really.  I had no problem with him.  He's admitted he hated me since I arrived.  He's just been a bigger prick lately.

You are welcome to like him but I don't like people that immediately hate on me.

It's not a big deal. We all have people we hate and others like. I can't fucking stand dsm who most of you like.

I couldn't give a flying fuck if that kimchi lovin' shit stain hates me or not.  He's a swarmy sack of balls.

Do you have to go on and on about it though? He probably has an equally low opinion of you, but he does not mention it every day. You do not need to keep reminding us. We get it by now.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"No really.  I had no problem with him.  He's admitted he hated me since I arrived.  He's just been a bigger prick lately.

You are welcome to like him but I don't like people that immediately hate on me.

It's not a big deal. We all have people we hate and others like. I can't fucking stand dsm who most of you like.

I couldn't give a flying fuck if that kimchi lovin' shit stain hates me or not.  He's a swarmy sack of balls.

Do you have to go on and on about it though? He probably has an equally low opinion of you, but he does not mention it every day. You do not need to keep reminding us. We get it by now.

He jumps on me out the blue so I blast his stupid ass.  Makes me feel better.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Ummm yes she should, she pays the bills why should she be disrespected by some dip shit that clearly has no fucking clue what he is talking about.

Everything he has said so far is a crock of shit.

RW brought this place alive only to be pissed on...

Anonymous

You both do it. But, if it makes you feel better and the doctor recommends it.

RW

You both do it. But, if it makes you feel better and the doctor recommends it.

I can't say I've come out of nowhere and called him a cunt.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"

Ummm yes she should, she pays the bills why should she be disrespected by some dip shit that clearly has no fucking clue what he is talking about.

Look, it's the real soon clone white knighting RW.

Listen retard, I told Fash to ban her annoying, idiotic ass the moment she showed up on ACC. But, Fash refused. If it was not for her whining about VF on ACC, I believe evs would not have pulled the plug on it in the first place. But, even if she did, I would have volunteered to pay the bills for any move. Maybe if you took your nose out of RW's ass you would not be blind as well as stupid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Listen retard, I told Fash to ban her annoying, idiotic ass the moment she showed up on ACC. But, Fash refused. If it was not for her whining about VF on ACC, I believe evs would not have pulled the plug on it in the first place. But, even if she did, I would have volunteered to pay the bills for any move. Maybe if you took your nose out of RW's ass you would not be blind as well as stupid.

I was the worst offender for stirring up the cross forum drama back then. It's fun. ac_biggrin

keeper

Oh cry you fucking baby.

If I was her I would have banned your ass until this forum went down, be thankful you Korean kocksucker I'm not modding.

RW

See, you know fuck all you goddamn fool. I barely mentioned VF on ACC and even less of evs herself.  You're welcome to wade through the Retardation of Other Forums thread that was started before I ever arrived and take a good hard look at who was saying what.  Then go chow down on a hefty bag of dicks you hateful piece of shit.

Nothing was stopping you from stepping up and putting together a place for the ACC to go.  Did you?  No.  So go fuck your self sideways.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

"RW is an evil stupid cunt and I hope her MS takes her out soon. Like really soon."

I wonder if the Korean kocksucker will be posting more of this on the next forum.

Still don't have a problem with him Herman?

RW

I was the worst offender for stirring up the cross forum drama back then. It's fun. ac_biggrin

You don't say!   ac_toofunny
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "keeper""RW is an evil stupid cunt and I hope her MS takes her out soon. Like really soon."

I wonder if the Korean kocksucker will be posting more of this on the next forum.

Still don't have a problem with him Herman?

I forgot he said that haha.  Damn MS taking away all my fun memories!
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Oh and if you seen RW's ass you would bury ya nose in it too ac_lovestruck  ac_lovestruck

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"Oh cry you fucking baby.

If I was her I would have banned your ass until this forum went down, be thankful you Korean kocksucker I'm not modding.

You are as scary as you are intelligent. :laugh3:  Hop back on your horse white knight and head out of town. There must be plenty off asses for you to kiss elsewhere.

Anonymous

Evs, like everyone else, knows you are certifiably insane. She would not have pulled the plug because of you. Hell, she may even feel sympathy for you.  RW, is a notorious shit disturber. She is the reason we got kicked off of memebee just like she got booted from VF.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview