The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 72 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Shen Li"What a waste of money.

Yours?

I'm an engineer. Liberal arts degrees are for lazy fools and white people.

Anonymous

I wasn't asking about your trade school credentials, but about your complaint regarding wasted money.  Was any of your, or your family's, money wasted on my education?  If not, your complaint only looks petty and foolish, as befits an engineer.  

What did your BOSS, or your CEO, study in college?

I thought you were asking about Shen Li's creds too.

If one has the aptitude for it, engineering always pays dividends. Obviously for person who works their ass off to attain the designation and for society.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
I wasn't asking about your trade school credentials, but about your complaint regarding wasted money.  Was any of your, or your family's, money wasted on my education?  If not, your complaint only looks petty and foolish, as befits an engineer.  

If one has the aptitude for it, engineering always pays dividends. Obviously for person who works their ass off to attain the designation and for society.

I agree that engineers are very valuable to society in general.  I have a daughter-in-law who's a naval officer with two engineering degrees from MIT and the primary earner in her family.  Please note that the question only arose when an engineer dissed my more general education as a waste of money, as if someone had asked HER to pay for it.

Anonymous

I agree that engineers are very valuable to society in general.  I have a daughter-in-law who's a naval officer with two engineering degrees from MIT and the primary earner in her family.  Please note that the question only arose when an engineer dissed my more general education as a waste of money, as if someone had asked HER to pay for it.

I doubt your feelings are really hurt by anything Shen Li says. And if they are, RR is a better place to express your pain.

Anonymous

I doubt your feelings are really hurt by anything Shen Li says. And if they are, RR is a better place to express your pain.

Rather than have another discussion turn into back and forth insults, I'll move it here..

Carry on.

Anonymous

Feelings are indeed not paramount, but I'd prefer a level playing field.  Perhaps there is some algorithm at work here that I don't understand.  I hope that's not so.

EDIT to add:  I see that my insult has been moved, but Shen's has not.  I'll draw my own conclusions.

Anonymous

No conspiracy Peaches..

Shen Li's posts have been moved too.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Does Peaches have a problem with Shen Li?

Probably and vice versa.

Anonymous

I don't take that effeminate clown seriously.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I don't take that effeminate clown seriously.

This is why a lot of that thread has been moved here.

Berry Sweet

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Odinson"The truth is that daughters are a pain in the ass..

Mines awesome!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview