The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 87 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I see old Mel the crybaby mental case is at the window and wants in. ac_toofunny  Too bad partner. We don't allow strays. Try BF, I hear they aint got standards.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=446190 time=1649468863 user_id=1689
I see old Mel the crybaby mental case is at the window and wants in. ac_toofunny  Too bad partner. We don't allow strays. Try BF, I hear they aint got standards.

Yes, he's pathetic.

Anonymous

They definitely don't. The worst forum I've ever posted at. Most posters are either are either crazy or stupid.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=446193 time=1649469509 user_id=3254

Yes, he's pathetic.

I gather he hangs around here waiting for an opening to sneak in a guest post. He wants so badly to post hre how he hates this place. He is one disturbed individual. These forums are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Gaon

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=446221 time=1649476261 user_id=56

Yes, he's pathetic.

I gather he hangs around here waiting for an opening to sneak in a guest post. He wants so badly to post here how he hates this place. He is one disturbed individual. Theese forums are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

That doesn't make any sense. Doesn't he have a problem with Fashionista like Flynn does?
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: Gaon post_id=446224 time=1649476979 user_id=3170

Yes, he's pathetic.

I gather he hangs around here waiting for an opening to sneak in a guest post. He wants so badly to post here how he hates this place. He is one disturbed individual. Theese forums are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

That doesn't make any sense. Doesn't he have a problem with Fashionista like Flynn does?

Ya, he does and for similar reasons. That Flynn wants attention, namely tears and anger and Fash being the classy gal she is won't take the bait.  

Mel has been around these forums a hell of a long time. A lot longer than old Herman. I hear he has been descending into paranoid schizophrenia since his old lady left him. She may have been a cunt, but he takes out his whisky-dicked anger on female forum admins like Fash and the two gals at VF. Remember, Mel does only two things-drink and post on forums. He is pissed he aint allowed to come here and verbally abuse Fash. I recommended he go to the local saloon and do that to the biggest ape there, but he is the size of a peanut. He is only tough with gals, and even then he has to be drunk and online.

The Flynn faggot and Melanie are wastes of air and that's about all they are good for.

Gaon

Quote from: Herman post_id=446226 time=1649477663 user_id=1689

Yes, he's pathetic.

Ya, he does and for similar reasons. That Flynn wants attention, namely tears and anger and Fash being the classy gal she is won't take the bait.  

Mel has been around these forums a hell of a long time. A lot longer than old Herman. I hear he has been descending into paranoid schizophrenia since his old lady left him. She may have been a cunt, but he takes out his whisky-dicked anger on female forum admins like Fash and the two gals at VF. Remember, Mel does only two things-drink and post on forums. He is pissed he aint allowed to come here and verbally abuse Fash. I recommended he go to the local saloon and do that to the biggest ape there, but he is the size of a peanut. He is only tough with gals, and even then he has to be drunk and online.

The Flynn faggot and Melanie are wastes of air and that's about all they are good for.

They post here to take out theiir anger on people they don't know. I come here to discuss current events. I thought that was the point of a message board.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: Gaon post_id=446228 time=1649479503 user_id=3170
Quote from: Herman post_id=446226 time=1649477663 user_id=1689

Yes, he's pathetic.

They post here to take out theiir anger on people they don't know. I come here to discuss current events. I thought that was the point of a message board.

You aint a mental case like old Mel and that gender confused freak of nature Flynn.

Anonymous

Yes, he's pathetic.

I gather he hangs around here waiting for an opening to sneak in a guest post. He wants so badly to post hre how he hates this place. He is one disturbed individual. These forums are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

He did the same thing at VF when they had guest posting. His handle was banned as per his request, so he posts early in the morning hours that he thinks VF sucks and evs and mimi are mean to him. Nothing ever changes.

Anonymous

I see Mel can't stay away from this place that he hates. He is so frickin pathetic. ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=446531 time=1649729124 user_id=1689
I see Mel can't stay away from this place that he hates. He is so frickin pathetic. ac_lmfao

He can take his schizophrenia elsewhere.

Anonymous

I see that crybaby Mel is whining he can't post here anonymously. What a pathetic faggot. ac_toofunny

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=448901 time=1651702995 user_id=88
hmmmm

melany again?

Mel wants to unlock Fash's chastity belt.

cc

he's incapable of do anything, so it's a bit moot
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview