The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 52 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"There's pros and cons to both sides of the argument...  I think the board is better open though rather than closed off, but its not my call.

A few people logged in since I did this that have not been here in a long time, so the results are not bad..

But, it's too early to tell yet if it's working..

I am waiting to hear from one other person who's opinions I value before deciding if I will end this sooner rather than later.

You should disable the ability for people to hide their online status, its completely pointless, and would expose all the nosy fuckers.    :laugh:

Crying little fuckwad.

Paranoid much you little shit?

Piss off Renee.   : ac_lmfao

Is that it? I'm really disappointed.

I'd be more disappointed with not being able to keep to that diet plan your docs gave you.    :laugh3:

I see you've given up.

Thanks for playing. Maybe next time do a little research into who you are dealing with before you run your mouth.

Don't worry, those teeth marks Renee left in your ass will heal in time.  ac_toofunny

Run 'my' mouth?  Thats rich considering you only ever appear when I'm around.   :001_rolleyes:  

Well go on then.... fuck off Renee's alt/fan club    ac_boring

Only when you are here, eh? Pump your self up much?  ac_toofunny

Like I said, do some research before running your mouth.

It's easy, just click on my handle and you will see the profile option to "search users posts" then compare times and dates as to when YOU are or were here. I think you will find that you amount to a weak fart in a tornado in my posting history.

You're a fucking stalker, you pester me most times I'm here, fucking perv.  ac_lmfao

You mean like the way you stalk Twenty Dollars and hump the admins leg with your bitching and moaning about him?  

No son, you got that wrong too.  :laugh:

You do talk about twenty shekels a lot, do you want me to try and set you up on a date with him? He's not exactly the fussiest of guys   ac_dunno

Something tells me that you are speaking from experience. Shame on you.  :laugh3:

No, shame on you for dedicating your internetzzzz life to defending a morbidly obese slob with an attitude problem.   ac_toofunny

She got you good, didn't she?

Kicked your ignorant ass to the curb so hard that she left a foot print in the location where your balls are supposed to be. ac_lmfao

Lol I'm still here aren't I?  Tell ya what, if you don't bring her up again, neither will I  :crazy:

Wulf

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"There's pros and cons to both sides of the argument...  I think the board is better open though rather than closed off, but its not my call.

A few people logged in since I did this that have not been here in a long time, so the results are not bad..

But, it's too early to tell yet if it's working..

I am waiting to hear from one other person who's opinions I value before deciding if I will end this sooner rather than later.

You should disable the ability for people to hide their online status, its completely pointless, and would expose all the nosy fuckers.    :laugh:

Crying little fuckwad.

Paranoid much you little shit?

Piss off Renee.   : ac_lmfao

Is that it? I'm really disappointed.

I'd be more disappointed with not being able to keep to that diet plan your docs gave you.    :laugh3:

I see you've given up.

Thanks for playing. Maybe next time do a little research into who you are dealing with before you run your mouth.

Don't worry, those teeth marks Renee left in your ass will heal in time.  ac_toofunny

Run 'my' mouth?  Thats rich considering you only ever appear when I'm around.   :001_rolleyes:  

Well go on then.... fuck off Renee's alt/fan club    ac_boring

Only when you are here, eh? Pump your self up much?  ac_toofunny

Like I said, do some research before running your mouth.

It's easy, just click on my handle and you will see the profile option to "search users posts" then compare times and dates as to when YOU are or were here. I think you will find that you amount to a weak fart in a tornado in my posting history.

You're a fucking stalker, you pester me most times I'm here, fucking perv.  ac_lmfao

You mean like the way you stalk Twenty Dollars and hump the admins leg with your bitching and moaning about him?  

No son, you got that wrong too.  :laugh:

You do talk about twenty shekels a lot, do you want me to try and set you up on a date with him? He's not exactly the fussiest of guys   ac_dunno

Something tells me that you are speaking from experience. Shame on you.  :laugh3:

No, shame on you for dedicating your internetzzzz life to defending a morbidly obese slob with an attitude problem.   ac_toofunny

She got you good, didn't she?

Kicked your ignorant ass to the curb so hard that she left a foot print in the location where your balls are supposed to be. ac_lmfao

Lol I'm still here aren't I?  Tell ya what, if you don't bring her up again, neither will I  :crazy:

Deal, but I don't need to bring her up. You drag her along wherever you go.  ac_toofunny

BTW, your still here because of a lapse in policy judgement on the managements part and nothing more. But we already know this so don't try to make it into something it's not.

Aryan

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Lol well I'm here, whether ya like it or not bitch.

For now but eventually you'll step on your dick and someone will frag your ass. There's no doubt about that.  :laugh3:

It's just what little pendejo's like you do. ac_biggrin

Aryan

'Step on my dick'?  See thats a bizarre phrase she always used to use....

I'm watching you cunt, I'm fucking watching you.   :sneaky2:

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"'Step on my dick'?  See thats a bizarre phrase she always used to use....

A bizarre phrase????

You don't get out much do you?  ac_toofunny

It's actually a very common phrase, especially in the circles that I run in. You really are a bit paranoid. It just goes to show how much space "she" is taking up in that pint sized head of yours. ac_toofunny

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Step+on+your+dick">//http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Step+on+your+dick

You make this too easy.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Lol well I'm here, whether ya like it or not bitch.

For now but eventually you'll step on your dick and someone will frag your ass. There's no doubt about that.  :laugh3:

It's just what little pendejo's like you do. ac_biggrin

What's a pendejo?

Bricktop

I have many gifts. Its one of those foibles of life that sees some get more than they need, and others like yourself get none at all.

This is how I speak, as some here will attest. Now, I admit it does have a hidden motive; I've discovered that if I use an elaborate vocabulary, morons like you tend to avoid engaging me in conversation for obvious reasons. Its a kind of IQ filter. Dumb twats know I'm speaking English, but shy away from entangling with me because they simply don't know what I'm actually saying.

You should try it.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Gallium

Quote from: "Oberon"I have many gifts. Its one of those foibles of life that sees some get more than they need, and others like yourself get none at all.

This is how I speak, as some here will attest. Now, I admit it does have a hidden motive; I've discovered that if I use an elaborate vocabulary, morons like you tend to avoid engaging me in conversation for obvious reasons. Its a kind of IQ filter. Dumb twats know I'm speaking English, but shy away from entangling with me because they simply don't know what I'm actually saying.

You should try it.

Your verse isn't that elaborate actually, just the odd piece of jargon here and there that suggests over and beyond your Uberon alter-ego, that you are a bit of an arrogant buffoon. Jy het net n' klein peel en nie vestaan nie dat jy moet vergoed met regte mense in die forum wereld. Jammer!   :laugh3:

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"'Step on my dick'?  See thats a bizarre phrase she always used to use....

A bizarre phrase????

You don't get out much do you?  ac_toofunny

It's actually a very common phrase, especially in the circles that I run in. You really are a bit paranoid. It just goes to show how much space "she" is taking up in that pint sized head of yours. ac_toofunny

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Step+on+your+dick">//http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Step+on+your+dick

You make this too easy.

The circles you run in?  So its a popular saying in the 'murican gay scene?  

No wonder I'm not familiar with it.

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"Pendejo=stupid.

So the guy's a Spic Mexifag?  

No white person would ever use that word.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

So this is the supposed reindeer molesting tough guy? ac_lmfao

Son, you look like you are overdue for your spring hose down. Take a fucking shower much? Your mouth sticking out of that beard looks like a 1970s era bush.

FFS Wulfie, it's not oddstain. You're getting naive in your old age.

Just exactly how old is that old faggot?  Are we talking in the 75 region like semen?

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Seaman's boat the "Sea Major" is a death boat.  He sold it to a member of a Canadian rock band, who shortly thereafter ended up getting swept overboard and perishing.

I'm not making this shit up!

And looking at those Euro sports cars reminds me of Ferris Bueller's Day Off!

Is it possible there are other boats called Sea Major in the SF Bay area?

No it was semen's boat alright, he's admitted it in the past and remains defiant about it. He even refused to apologize to the guy's family....

Moral of the story, never do business with a Jew.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview